NEW Photoshoot: Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 on Velgen VMB5 Wheels

MachRon

Established Member
Paul,

Got the wheels today, less than 24 hours after I ordered them from you. Love them and test fitted them today. Tires should be here no later than Friday and just waiting for the TPMS sensors to get here from you. Will post up pics when I get it all done. Thanks again!

Ron

Paul@HI

Established Member
Paul,

Got the wheels today, less than 24 hours after I ordered them from you. Love them and test fitted them today. Tires should be here no later than Friday and just waiting for the TPMS sensors to get here from you. Will post up pics when I get it all done. Thanks again!

Ron

Ron,

I am very happy to hear the wheels arrived quickly and you are happy with them! You should have the TPMS in the next few days. Those shipped from our facility via USPS Priority. Please let me know if you need anything else!

Thanks again,

Paul

phfelts

Established Member

Finally got these on the car tonight. Sorry for the crappy phone pic, I will get the car cleaned up and take some good ones in the daylight this weekend! Thanks again Paul, these things look awesome!

Paul@HI

Established Member
Finally got these on the car tonight. Sorry for the crappy phone pic, I will get the car cleaned up and take some good ones in the daylight this weekend! Thanks again Paul, these things look awesome!

You are very welcome and I am happy to hear that you are pleased with them!

1971mach1

Established Member
Hello Paul I'm interested in the vmb5 wheels.I want the most concave look possible and still be flush with rear fender wells(probably 20x10.5 with 45mm or 50mm offset). I plan on going with 305x35 20's MPSS for the rear, and 19 x 9.5 or 10's up front with 275x35 19's MPSS. Please advise what offset for rear and quote a price for the gunmetal finish sent to 99352 with 2013 sensors
Thanks ,Pete

Last edited:

Paul@HI

Established Member
Hello Paul I'm interested in the vmb5 wheels.I want the most concave look possible and still be flush with rear fender wells(probably 20x10.5 with 45mm or 50mm offset). I plan on going with 305x35 20's MPSS for the rear, and 19 x 9.5 or 10's up front with 275x35 19's MPSS. Please advise what offset for rear and quote a price for the gunmetal finish sent to 99352 with 2013 sensors
Thanks ,Pete

PM sent with pricing! Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread