New pics of my Sonic Blue Cobra

GTO30272

Established Member
Pics came out GREAT!!! Other than the Mystichrome and Mystic, I am a little biased, Sonic Blue is the nicest color Ford ever came out with. Car looks great.

r6bullet

Established Member
Thanks for the comments guys, I am planning on lowering it and some other suspension mods. I just installed some 2000 Cobra R 4-piston brembos up front, got a great deal on them(free!!!). I will get pics of those later, thanks again.

Oh by the way, the brakes are a very noticeable improvment. Hade them on the car for about 2 hours and already love them.

Also, a tripod was used on the pics where I have the transparent hood and door. Other than that it was all handheld.

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
Car looks great...... Do you guys have 92 or 93 octane there? The reason I ask is because Im moving to the KC area in a few days....

FSSNK

Established Member
r6bullet said:
Thanks for the comments guys, I am planning on lowering it and some other suspension mods. I just installed some 2000 Cobra R 4-piston brembos up front, got a great deal on them(free!!!). I will get pics of those later, thanks again.

Oh by the way, the brakes are a very noticeable improvment. Hade them on the car for about 2 hours and already love them.

Also, a tripod was used on the pics where I have the transparent hood and door. Other than that it was all handheld.
Great upgrade and great deal., but you will hate dealing with the brake dust. Sonic Blue FTW.

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
Great loking car , but loooks like all the other cobras, u need to seperate your self from the others and do some exterior mods.

r6bullet

Established Member
02YZ125 said:
Car looks great...... Do you guys have 92 or 93 octane there? The reason I ask is because Im moving to the KC area in a few days....

What area are you moving to? I would like to check out your car if you are close. And I am pretty sure we don't have 93, not for sure though:shrug:

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
r6bullet said:
What area are you moving to? I would like to check out your car if you are close. And I am pretty sure we don't have 93, not for sure though:shrug:

Overland park somewhere on metcalf I think... Youll have to show me whats up with the muscle car scene out there. The reason I thought KS might have 93 was because when I was out there a few weeks ago we were at the the lake of the ozarks and I noticed BP had 93. Diff state though so I wont hold my breath..... Either way, 92 is one hell of a lot better than this 91 oxygenated crap out here in the desert.

Steve

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
Hey man, nice pics and it was good to meet you last week, car looks great!

The only 92 octane I have found is at BP here in KC...other than that its all 91 :kaboom:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
btw, since this is a sonic blue fest, here's mine:

(pics courtesy of sssnake03)

cobra4.jpg

mycobra5.jpg

r6bullet

Established Member
02YZ125 said:
Overland park somewhere on metcalf I think... Youll have to show me whats up with the muscle car scene out there. The reason I thought KS might have 93 was because when I was out there a few weeks ago we were at the the lake of the ozarks and I noticed BP had 93. Diff state though so I wont hold my breath..... Either way, 92 is one hell of a lot better than this 91 oxygenated crap out here in the desert.

Steve

That is not far at all, I live in Olathe but Overland Park is the next street over. The muscle car scene here in KS is not that bad, some really nice cars and people. Go check out kcsr.org sometime, it is a fairly large local board that has all kinds of cool stuff on it. Including cruise dates and hangouts.

SSSnake03: Nice meeting you as well, like I said before your car has got to be one of the cleanest cobras around. See ya around sometime

Lethal SVT97: I used a tripod and took a picture of the car with the hood open and another with the hood closed. Then in photoshop I layered them on top of each other and erased the some parts of the picture exposing the other layer. Same way with the door/interior, it is actully not that hard to do. Just need a tripod and photoshop.

TrueblueGT: Your paint looks damn near perfect, very nice car.

Thanks for all of the compliments guys :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread