New pics of my Sonic Blue Cobra

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
r6bullet said:
TrueblueGT: Your paint looks damn near perfect, very nice car.

Thanks for all of the compliments guys :beer:

Thanks! It looks good at 20 feet, like most street-driven stock paint wearing cars. The front bumper is a little rough & was like that from the day I picked it up back in '04. SSSNAKE03 actually took those pictures I posted. I'm not that good with a camera.

Johnson County was a fun place to be for the car scene. There's some ridiculous hardware up there and if you need tuning, take metcalf all the way south to ~165th street to a shop called SuperTune Performance (913-814-7243). They do great tuning & the owner + staff are all mustang junkies. You'll enjoy the area. Mostly nice people, some in the OP (overland park) are a bit snobbish & enjoy looking down their noses at you from the driver's seat of their leased BMW's but by & large I always thought they were good people.

r6bullet

Established Member
Here are a few pics of the 00 Cobra R brakes I put on yesterday, they are great and I can tell already that I will be cleaning my front wheels a little more often. These pads to create a lot of dust, but the stopping power makes up for it. Here are the pics

Cobra648copy.jpg

Cobra649copy.jpg

Cobra652copy.jpg

Cobra657copy.jpg

Cobra661copy.jpg

NERDKILLER

Established Member
02YZ125 said:
Car looks great...... Do you guys have 92 or 93 octane there? The reason I ask is because Im moving to the KC area in a few days....
Hey is that my car?

r6bullet

Established Member
FSSNK said:
Great upgrade and great deal., but you will hate dealing with the brake dust. Sonic Blue FTW.

Yea my friend told me that they would dust bad, and they do. I will wait until I need some pads and install something else. The braking power is worth it though, HUGE improvment. Plus I like they way they look and fill up the wheel a little better. And the pad actully covers the entire rotor, way to go ford:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread