New Project

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
Took some pics of the truck after a good wash and a trip up the mountain with the leaves changing. :rockon:

Also a little teaser pic. Swap tomorrow. Stay tuned. Taking her to the track today one last time for her last 13 second pass. Hopefully after this goes on, I can finally stop being so slow :nonono:

21e3sih.jpg

2i0pymo.jpg

2dgtiqc.jpg

2gxlg1i.jpg

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
Here are some progress pics:

Pardon the dirty engine bay
2rwm5j5.jpg

Intercooler so clean you can eat off of it (must have had almost 3k miles on this and not a drop of oil)
2r2uck7.jpg

Getting ready to drop the Big bad boy in today
30adx8h.jpg

Also last weekend I took the truck for one last run at the track on the Ported Heaton. She ran her best of 12.96 @ 105.71. It only took a while to get there! LOL :burnout:

Last edited:

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
LOL, no time for self portraits right now! I mean business. :rockon: Theres a Ford vs GM shootout in January I am hoping to represent the L's and not with a 13 second pass. :dw:

I sent Rick @ Amazon an email and he has the tune done, Im waiting on him to email the tune back to me. It's mail order tune so it will be just merely to get me to the local tuner in Phoenix who is one of our SV's at AZLOC. Then the fun begins!

I just picked up a Wideband today (I think I waited long enough to get a wideband) along with the other goodies (2400 MAF, 60# injectors, 255lph fuel pumps). Also got myself a rollpan finally.

Wow, I cant believe how much fun I have missed out on by not spending a ton of money on my truck. :thumbsup:

No self portraits this time? :dw: Do you already have an adjusted tune for that thing?

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
LOL, no time for self portraits right now! I mean business. :rockon: Theres a Ford vs GM shootout in January I am hoping to represent the L's and not with a 13 second pass. :dw:

I sent Rick @ Amazon an email and he has the tune done, Im waiting on him to email the tune back to me. It's mail order tune so it will be just merely to get me to the local tuner in Phoenix who is one of our SV's at AZLOC. Then the fun begins!

I just picked up a Wideband today (I think I waited long enough to get a wideband) along with the other goodies (2400 MAF, 60# injectors, 255lph fuel pumps). Also got myself a rollpan finally.

Wow, I cant believe how much fun I have missed out on by not spending a ton of money on my truck. :thumbsup:

Its all fun and games until you break the 5 digit dollar mark, in the same month! :(

Then it's a party! :beer::burnout::banana:

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
I'm not quite at the 5 digit yet but I'll be pretty darn close in about a couple months. The cobra project is starting soon as well... these aren't called money pits for nothing I guess lol

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Truck looks awesome!:rockon:

Good luck with the swap!:beer:

Unrelated: Where did you get those clear corners, and how do you like them?

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
@NewKid: Thanks. The clear corners I got from ebay. I dont remember the name of the seller but Im sure if you search you'll find similar ones. Also use the Silverstar bulb for the cleanest look :coolman:

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
You're gonna love what this little blower is gonna do for your truck.. Just don't get to greedy with the power that they can put out. They surely can dish out more horsepower than the stock blocks can handle.:beer:

RMoore92

Established Member
:

Me and my buddies are gonna all be there getting kicked out for going faster then 11.50 :) Gonna pay 25 bucks for 1 pass to beat up on a GM :banana:

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
Me and my buddies are gonna all be there getting kicked out for going faster then 11.50 :) Gonna pay 25 bucks for 1 pass to beat up on a GM :banana:

Git er done! :burnout::rockon:

Im sure the stock block wont hold up for very long, i would just like to see HOW LONG? :lol1: I have my eye set on the built block from FRPP but I have some bathroom remodelling going on right now so I have to kinda pace myself. I am ashamed to admit that home improvement gets in the way of the Lightning sometimes :bash:

And it's in!
iday6x.jpg

2gubk1l.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread