New Reichard Racing 2.65 Pulley

CobradaCableGuy

Established Member
Guys have you seen the new Eaton Reichard Racing non slip 2.65 pulley? I just saw it on Lethal Performance. Are Reichard Pulleys any good ? Have heard from a couple of buddies that they work great but tend to heat up alot :shrug: Any experiences out there good or bad? Been thinking adding 2.65 upper and a 4lb lower with my future home port job. Figured 2.65 make it spin like a bitch but I know it's gonna heat up like a 18 year old girl :dw:

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
Im looking to go to this upper soon but Im not doing the lower. 96StangGT should chime in, he has been running this combo and has some useful info. 2.65 Upper with some E85....:dancenana:

CobradaCableGuy

Established Member
Im looking to go to this upper soon but Im not doing the lower. 96StangGT should chime in, he has been running this combo and has some useful info. 2.65 Upper with some E85....:dancenana:

I agree I made a search for 96StangGT and found his Sig. He is pushing
HP:638 TQ:774 I doubt that he is "NOT"spraying with these numbers. Made some research on the 2.65 with the 4lb lower and aparently the eaton is running extremly high IAT's with this set up. IDK lets see what happens with the thread and how many people pitch in with their inf. maybe I'll just end up running 2.76 upper and 8lb lower. As per the Pulley combination chart I should be pushing around 18 PSI I GUESS...:shrug: I just wanna kick some ass down here in
South Texas with the best setup. I got my ass handed to me by a Trans Am Spraying the shit out of an LS2 with a 150 shot not to mention Camaro LS7 sprayin a 200 shot and a 2008 Z06 pushing 530 hp WTF!:cuss: Made my SNAKE looked like an ASS I am completly stock but not for long..:fm: :mj:

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The ONLY pulley I ever used with my '03 Cobra was made by Reichard. I started with Jim's 2.90 and later went with his 2.80. He makes quality stuff for sure. You won't be disappointed with Reichard pullies.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Ummm fellas.....Reichard was the original designer of the non slip pulley for Terminator applications. Other folks that have come to use the same design, actually pay him for the right. The 2.65 has been around for 4+ years now. Nothing new and a good option for those folks that want to run decently high boost levels without adding a lower pulley. If you want more boost than the 16+/- lbs than the 2.65 is going to achieve, then the most popular option is to add a lower pulley and a bigger non-slip upper pulley in the 2.8-2.93 range.

Just FYI here, most all of the best Eaton track results have come with 16-17 lbs of boost, and up to this point, there's no conclusive evidence that the "more is better principle" of running high boost levels (18+) can result in added performance with the Eaton supercharger on the 03/04' Cobra.

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
I ran Reichard Racing pulleys on my Eaton and now run them on my Whipple. Not only do they work great and prevent belt slip, they also look sooooooo sweet!:beer:

pony23

Established Member
If you buy one get it from Lethal. I ordered one straight from Reichard and have had nothing but problems with their customer service. I paid for a pulley in september and still don't have it. I have been going back and forth with them for the whole time with lots of excuses, I have heard twice now that it was going to be shipped in a week, but that obviously never happened.

The product is made well, that is the only reason why I havn't cancelled the order. Plus KB has the ugliest pullies ever made......

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Richard has a small shop in southern Maryland that is about 40 miles south of me. Not a big operation at all and he has a bunch of different machining initiatives he is constantly working on. Not an excuse, but more of just an explanantion. Real good guy and has a basic bolt on Mystic vert.

Last edited:

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
Should be ordering my 2.65 in a week or so. Now the fuel mods for the E85 may have to wait unfortunately. GT pumps, new fuel hat, bigger injectors, etc...too much $$$.

CobradaCableGuy

Established Member
Yes most definitely will get it from Lethal they are in San Antonio close by me. How much boost can be expected from just a 2.65 thou? 14-15lbs ? Like I said I am looking to go all out with the boost but not sacrifice HP with hot IAT's. Some guys with the 2.65 upper and 6 lb lower pushing 18-19 psi are running headers don't know if I'm ready to add some headers to my setup. Running Bassani Cats and supposedly you gotta remove them for high PSI applications of course they will be useless with the header setup. My setup is gonna consist of all the bells and whistles, 60lb Injectors, Dragon, KB BAP ,K&N CAI, C&L 95mm MAF and a 100 shot of NOS. Is It worth adding the headers? That's alot of work bro. I can them cheap, down here a guy returned his car to stock, he was running a KB 2.2 claiming 30 PSI and 832 hp full DSG long block je je je I mean whatever just as long as I get the parts cheap. What do you all think?I am wanting to push 515-540- with setup plus the 100 shot.

Last edited:

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
I dont think that the two are affiliated in any way, but I would go with Lethal Performance (one of our SVTP's vendor).

Users who are viewing this thread