New ride.

kaz109

Established Member
Congrats on purchase trying to get one in yazmarina blue. did u Lease it? Or finance it? If don't mine givin me some insight price so I can see of deals I'm getting are legit. 39m Lease with 3k down and 4900 in security deposit which gets paid all back to me at the end of lease the monthly is 690 a month

How many miles?

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
Congrats on purchase trying to get one in yazmarina blue. did u Lease it? Or finance it? If don't mine givin me some insight price so I can see of deals I'm getting are legit. 39m Lease with 3k down and 4900 in security deposit which gets paid all back to me at the end of lease the monthly is 690 a month

That looks like a good deal on the surface. As good as any lease deals I've come across. I would jump on that depending on the MF and residual.
I got 5% off sticker but there are better deals out there I bet. I purchased and got the promotional finance rate from BMW Finance.

Blown 89

Established Member
Good looking car. I love BMW's looks but that's generally where my interest in them ends but I'll be damned if they didn't nail the styling with that car.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Sucks to have just bought a new car and then get hammered like we are with the snow. Raleigh shouldn't get it nearly as bad though.

Beautiful car OP!

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I am not a fan of this car but to say it is too much money for what you get is simply being uneducated about what other cars offer at it's price point. No other car offers the luxury,quality,fit and finish while still giving you handling and straight line speed. And with it being turbo you now have the modabilty for cheap.

Actually I am not uneducated. I highly disagree with you. BMW quality is nothing special, luxury meh, technology i will give it the thumbs up and with that being said you can buy an Audi S5 for $10k less or fully loaded for base price of a M4. Not to mention awd and a load of other goodies. I would take a S4 or S5 hands down over any BMW except maybe a Z8. Let alone if you get a couple options and get to $70k on a M4 you can get an RS5 for that price.

kaz109

Established Member
Actually I am not uneducated. I highly disagree with you. BMW quality is nothing special, luxury meh, technology i will give it the thumbs up and with that being said you can buy an Audi S5 for $10k less or fully loaded for base price of a M4. Not to mention awd and a load of other goodies. I would take a S4 or S5 hands down over any BMW except maybe a Z8. Let alone if you get a couple options and get to $70k on a M4 you can get an RS5 for that price.
while I 100% agree with u as far as personal preference of getting a RS5 over a M4 it is not the performer the M4 is and the interior is better. I also agree with u in the fact that over all I like Audi more than BMW but they are still not the balance of a BMW and ///M car . There is a reason ///M cars have been the standard. I can agree with you that personally I would get a different car but that is it. I realize my choice isn't the better car. You comparing a S5 to a M4 is laughable

Last edited:

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
Yeah, the RS5 is not quite there. Sweet car but the M spanks it. It weighs 4000 lbs, higher cost of owning, and for me, not as good looking.
The standard S Audis are not even close.
The M3/4 is the class of the field.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
while I 100% agree with u as far as personal preference of getting a RS5 over a M4 it is not the performer the M4 is and the interior is better. I also agree with u in the fact that over all I like Audi more than BMW but they are still not the balance of a BMW and ///M car . There is a reason ///M cars have been the standard. I can agree with you that personally I would get a different car but that is it. I realize my choice isn't the better car. You comparing a S5 to a M4 is laughable

I never drove an M4 but my dad was looking at a 3 series back in the fall and we drove a $55k 3 series and it wasn't even loaded and thing was straight junk. It was awful. I have drove them in years past and been disappointed as well. Audi on the other hand I have drove several s4 (one with 450 rwhp APR modified car) & thing was dirty. Car surprised me how well it did everything. I've always loved Audi over bmw for everything but maybe technology

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Rosco, did you get a chance to test drive an RCF?
I know you said you werent a fan of the japanese styling, but I drove both of these cars in sonoma (nascar config). The m3 did not impress me as far as performance, but the inside and fit and finish was superb. The RCF surprised me pretty well though. My brother and I switched turns driving after 3 laps each and agreed it was the more impressive car. I guess its because it felt/sounded like a muscle car but handled really well. When I got home I looked up the specs, its basically a 4000lb car!

The only lap times out right now are street of willow where they are tied, GJ Lexus!

kaz109

Established Member
I never drove an M4 but my dad was looking at a 3 series back in the fall and we drove a $55k 3 series and it wasn't even loaded and thing was straight junk. It was awful. I have drove them in years past and been disappointed as well. Audi on the other hand I have drove several s4 (one with 450 rwhp APR modified car) & thing was dirty. Car surprised me how well it did everything. I've always loved Audi over bmw for everything but maybe technology

Well there you go. You entire argument is flawed because you haven't even been driven a M3/M4. You are also using the example of an over priced 3 series as an example..Dude you should've not even bother posting your original post lol.

So to sum it up you just formed an opinion based on a decently modded S4 vs a dealer heavily optioned 3 series...... lol,No point in going any further with this talk

04svtterm

Established Member

LOL

Well there you go. You entire argument is flawed because you haven't even been driven a M3/M4. You are also using the example of an over priced 3 series as an example..Dude you should've not even bother posting your original post lol.

So to sum it up you just formed an opinion based on a decently modded S4 vs a dealer heavily optioned 3 series...... lol,No point in going any further with this talk

yea pretty much.

Me personally, i prefer bmw over the audi when it come to drive style. I've driven most of the BMWs which are worth driving. Taken a few Audi's around a bit as well. BMW to me has a better overall experience. not to sound too cliche', but you felt one with the car while the audi just seemed like a fast car. It was fun, but something about a BMW M that is tough to beat. BMW still gets my vote after playing around with the AUDI RS & S line.

And this is based off of me actually driving the mentioned cars and owning some. Not test driving a completely different version of them and trying to compare. lol

Last edited:

Jmurrz

Established Member
Great choice OP, You will be very happy with it! If you have any questions about the car shoot me a PM. We have the same car at my dealership right now, Austin Yellow is a great color!

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Id never buy a BMW, but have ridden in and driven in 2 seperate models my wifes cousin has leased/owned (most recently a '14 3 series with x drive or something)

Felt awesome, drove nice, felt like an all around nicer car than my Shelby, had more 'shit' in it than i knew what to do with. Also cost about the same as the Shelby...

Different strokes for different folks' meat.

Users who are viewing this thread