New ride.

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
I never drove an M4 but my dad was looking at a 3 series back in the fall and we drove a $55k 3 series and it wasn't even loaded and thing was straight junk. It was awful. I have drove them in years past and been disappointed as well. Audi on the other hand I have drove several s4 (one with 450 rwhp APR modified car) & thing was dirty. Car surprised me how well it did everything. I've always loved Audi over bmw for everything but maybe technology

Since it's creation, the 3 series has been the class of its field. Junk it surely is not, however I can appreciate your subjective preferences.

Gorgeous. Love M cars.

Thank you sir.

Rosco, did you get a chance to test drive an RCF?
I know you said you werent a fan of the japanese styling, but I drove both of these cars in sonoma (nascar config). The m3 did not impress me as far as performance, but the inside and fit and finish was superb. The RCF surprised me pretty well though. My brother and I switched turns driving after 3 laps each and agreed it was the more impressive car. I guess its because it felt/sounded like a muscle car but handled really well. When I got home I looked up the specs, its basically a 4000lb car!

The only lap times out right now are street of willow where they are tied, GJ Lexus!

Lexus has a fine car. I've not driven it. But, inside and out, nope.

Awesone car! Congrats! You're spot on with your views on the C6Z!

Meanest, most aggressive looking car on the road.

love the color

too bad you buy it and now we get all this ice haha

Ha, yeah this is bullshizzz. More tomorrow according to the weather. Sux

Great choice OP, You will be very happy with it! If you have any questions about the car shoot me a PM. We have the same car at my dealership right now, Austin Yellow is a great color!

Thank you. Will do.

What do they call that color, urine yellow?

:xpl:

Austin Yellow.

Last edited:

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
LOL

yea pretty much.

Me personally, i prefer bmw over the audi when it come to drive style. I've driven most of the BMWs which are worth driving. Taken a few Audi's around a bit as well. BMW to me has a better overall experience. not to sound too cliche', but you felt one with the car while the audi just seemed like a fast car. It was fun, but something about a BMW M that is tough to beat. BMW still gets my vote after playing around with the AUDI RS & S line.

And this is based off of me actually driving the mentioned cars and owning some. Not test driving a completely different version of them and trying to compare. lol

That connection is what I love. You cannot get it anywhere else IMO. Good assessment.

kaz109

Established Member
That connection is what I love. You cannot get it anywhere else IMO. Good assessment.

I agree with BMW being the best driving car in its class and the connection but I did not feel that connection with the F82....my E46 and E92 yes but this new gen lost its way IMO . its still a damn fast car and great interior ( best in its class so far) but it has lost what made the /// M special to me.

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
It's there for me. I will say that the E46's were stronger with the force!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm still waiting for a ride in my daughter's new '15 228i xDrive coupe. She traded in her '12 Lexus LS460L for it. Over the years she had a lot of issues with the Lexus (one put her car in the dealer's garage for a whole month) which is why she decided to try another brand. She's thrilled so far with her BMW. I can fully understand the OP's delight with his M4. I'm friends with a salesman who works for a local Mini/BMW dealer. I'm going to have to have him hook me up for an M4 test drive soon.

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
I'll just leave this here for you. Congrats on the new ///M !

[video=youtube;7Ug7o8sAjnU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ug7o8sAjnU[/video]

kaz109

Established Member
There is no exhaust in the world that makes this car sound good

Users who are viewing this thread