new s/c vid

screamingstang

BLOWN$BOTTLEFED
Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5znXv-l2Y8"]YouTube- screamingstang blower intro vid![/ame]
enjoy

its not tuned yet...but i did get a lil boost happy when i made the vid...

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
car looks good

S/C sounds good

LOL @ Pulley

Dont like the exhaust :(

And prepare for youtube morons to complain about your slow shifting, even though (i hope) it was on purpose

screamingstang

BLOWN$BOTTLEFED
Established Member
thanks guys...i installed the charger and was hella happy that shit was done so i washed it...and took it around the block..i just wanted to hear the whine lol...:rolling::beer:

screamingstang

BLOWN$BOTTLEFED
Established Member
car looks good

S/C sounds good

LOL @ Pulley

Dont like the exhaust :(

And prepare for youtube morons to complain about your slow shifting, even though (i hope) it was on purpose

working on the exhaust...stock mufflers are nice and quite at idle..and i think they sound good when you get on them...and slow shifting was cuzz i haven't tuned it...but its at the shop..getting the gt500 fuel pump installed and then the tune...im hoping for 450 or around that neighbor hood!

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I like how you can hear the blower over the exhaust even when youre behind the car.

Isnt it bad to go WOT without a tune yet?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
thanks guys...i installed the charger and was hella happy that shit was done so i washed it...and took it around the block..i just wanted to hear the whine lol...:rolling::beer:

That's what I figured. You weren't at WOT. Best get that bad boy tuned quick because now that you've gotten a taste, it's gonna be hard to stay out of boost if you take it out. LOL!

Just curious why you put it on the dyno untuned with a tune to come now. I would have thought maybe it was a baseline run for the tuner, but you didn't get a dyno tune at that time obviously.

screamingstang

BLOWN$BOTTLEFED
Established Member
That's what I figured. You weren't at WOT. Best get that bad boy tuned quick because now that you've gotten a taste, it's gonna be hard to stay out of boost if you take it out. LOL!

Just curious why you put it on the dyno untuned with a tune to come now. I would have thought maybe it was a baseline run for the tuner, but you didn't get a dyno tune at that time obviously.

cobra bob my tuner through it on the rollers to see where i was at..and what he needed to change for the best tune..400rwhp is not bad...considering its pig rich with 39lbs injectors and stock fuel pump...last nite he changed it over to the gt500 twin pumps, so hopefully i get to pick it up today tuned!

what are the hp gains with porting the stock eaton?

Users who are viewing this thread