New Seat Covers, Well worth it!

finnfour83

Established Member
Well after debating, I decided to tackle this myself and install GT500 leather covers on my 2013 GT. Im not going to lie, I usually have all work done by someone else, but seeing that some guys were paying over $600 for just install I decided it would be worth it. It went pretty smooth, but took close to 10 hrs for me to do it myself. Total pain, but well worth it and the the final look is awesome! Fit was right on, and yes my stock cloth seats are for sale if anyone is interested!
IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

finnfour83

Established Member
Yea still has the cobra on them, these are the factory gt500 seat covers. But as you can tell they are hardly noticeable, and it because the stripes are red that's what your eyes are drawn to

May93

Established Member
I was hoping to do mine also. Black with silver inserts would be perfect for my GT. I'll defintely install myself also. The money you saved can now be spent elsewhere on new mods!

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
That looks really good OP, Im sure there is a company that makes them very similiar but with no cobra. But just as you said, its hardly noticeable unless your looking for it.

-Thomas

rachelanne4579

Established Member
Well after debating, I decided to tackle this myself and install GT500 leather covers on my 2013 GT. Im not going to lie, I usually have all work done by someone else, but seeing that some guys were paying over $600 for just install I decided it would be worth it. It went pretty smooth, but took close to 10 hrs for me to do it myself. Total pain, but well worth it and the the final look is awesome! Fit was right on, and yes my stock cloth seats are for sale if anyone is interested!
IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

You should get the Alcantra shift boot to match! http://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-manual-shift-boot-alcantara-2010-2013/p/MSB15/

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

finnfour83

Established Member
On eBay, can't remember sellers name, I'll look. They are usually like $475 for the covers, but that is with 11-12 model headrest. For the 13 adjustable headrest u have to purchase the headrest from ford for $150 a piece, so it ups it to 775.

rachelanne4579

Established Member
I've debated that... And also the alcantera steering wheel

Thatttt would look good. Its too bad they don't have both in red stitching. I found the alcantra shift boot with blue once, but if you could find red that would be badass.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread