NEW - Stifflers 99-04 Mustang/Cobra Adjustable Transmission Crossmember

Tom@Stifflers

Established Member
2015_template_CrossmemberM20%20copy_zpsrwljakvm.jpg

New Stifflers product. This adjustable transmission Crossmember was designed for the 1999-2004 New Edge Mustang/Cobra owners. Its made to work with TKO's TR-3550, PowerGlide, TH350TH400, T-56, T-5, T-45, C4, AOD, AODE, 4R70W, TR-3650, TR-6060 & T-45(Cobra Spec) all while maintaining your current pinion angle.

The low profile design permits more exhaust clearance than the OEM crossmember while also being lighter in weight. The factory rubber mount is replaced by polyurethane bushings for a firmer shift while still damping driveline vibrations and noise.

• Strong, compact and lightweight design.
  • Engineered to maintain pinion angle when using either OEM or aftermarket transmission mounts
  • Supplied with polyurethane bushings for a firm, positive shift
  • Allows more exhaust clearance than OEM style.
  • Direct fit to OEM crossmember mounts, NO FABRICATION REQUIRED!
  • Works with SETBACK engines

In stock and ready to ship, get yours today! And remember, forum members receive a 5% forum discount by using the code "SVTP5"

http://buystifflers.com/1999-2004MustangTransmissionCrossmember.aspx

Last edited:

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
Looked on your site......You should post a picture showing it installed with the complete FIT system.

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Call the shop and talk to Brian and he can go over details with you.

Thanks, I emailed Brian this afternoon and received a fast response, I'd like to thank him for that.

Looks like I'll need 1 inch spacers and longer bolts for the D&D Viper Spec T-56. Brian mentioned that Stifflers will be offering this as a optional kit in the near future. He did say it would be an easy fab job if I didn't want to wait, I agree.

I think I'll wait for you guys to come-out with the kit and this way I can install your safety loop I picked-up awhile back all at once.

Thanks again, Mark

01yellercobra

Established Member
Does it come with a Trans mount

The poly bushings in the pic replace the trans mount.

Which brings me to my question, would the poly bushings be too stiff to use with stock motor mounts? I've always gone with having the trans mount softer than the motor mounts so there's no chance of breaking transmission cases. I'd like to do this set up so I can run the driveshaft safety loop too.

Users who are viewing this thread