New termi owner!!

Spoolx

Established Member
sweet termi man, dont let the crybabies get you down.. nothing wrong with termi.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
Sorry for the ignorant termi comment, didnt know any better! Thanks for the comments guys, to reach 500 i plan on doing a kb bap, new maf, scrap the diablosport and go with sct, and go with a steg ported blower.
niiiice...sounds like you have done your research/homework. those mods oughtta get you there, and then some.

I hear ya there, only issue mine has is about 2 weeks after buying it the alternator takes spells and the battery light kicks on

that is the first sign that your alt is on its way out. these cars are notorious for going thru alts. im currently on my 3rd or 4th alt in a lil over 3 years.
if you havent replaced your alt yet, you might want to do it a.s.a.p...when it DOES go out, you dont want to be stuck on the side of the road. that always sucks!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! Enjoy it. Hi End Auto always seems to have have people are looking for (Terminators). Good folks there.

va boy

Established Member
Congrats man. I saw your car about 6 weeks ago when I went to pick mine up from the dyno shop, same shop Robert uses. I remember commenting on how clean it was, enjoy!.

cobracide

Established Member
Last edited:

xsboosted

Established Member
Thanks for the info, i have full length subframe connectors. Not new to modding cars but new to this breed! Best dd ive ever had so far, and such a small community.

xsboosted

Established Member
I've had the vert a little while now and have decided I love the terminators and its time to mod one. I got to looking and robert at hi-end (where I got the zy vert) has a torch red coupe with a kb 2.2, year newer with 36k miles on it. I have decided that I am gonna possibly trade my car in on the torch red car because, its cheaper than modding the vert and I really thought I would like the vert better than I do. Ive only put the top down 2 times since I've owned it. Does anyone recognize this car? Any thoughts on what I am getting into? In case the link doesnt show the specific car, its the torch red terminator on page two of the ford section, stock number 1657. Thanks for any input.

Hi-End Auto - Inventory

Users who are viewing this thread