New (to me) Screaming Yellow

408Tbird

Established Member
Hey all-been a member for a while but non-poster till now. For the last year I've been planning to pick up a Terminator, watching the market, making mental notes of ones I liked. Beginning of the year I was ready to pull the trigger, and luckily enough, the car that I would have picked all along off the forum was for sale.

I knew I wanted a low mileage Screaming Yellow, not heavily modified, and I hadn't seen a better example than Competition's, which he sold earlier in the year to FICannon. When the car came back up on the market, I kept my fingers crossed that it would stay for sale until I was ready to buy. I can tell you that you could not ask for a better set of previous owners than these guys.

New Year's day we made the deal and I drove it back from Corpus Christi, about a three hour drive, raining the whole way. Since then, I've been going over the car with a fine tooth comb, cleaning, polishing, touching up etc.

Today I clay barred and put on a coat of Collinite on paint and wheels and ran across the street to the local college for some pictures.

12036772384_e95619bd83_b.jpg

12036406745_866cbf99b9_b.jpg

12036491205_b60bc31ef6_b.jpg

12036676763_e16e34f747_b.jpg

iframe>

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! That's a nice looking Screaming Yellow Cobra. I predict sleepless nights as you lay awake, waiting for dawn to arrive so that you can take it out again. :)

Alejandro5.0

Established Member
Awesome looking car op! I don't think I had ever seen that car in Corpus.

Congrats on the purchase!!

Screamin SVT

Established Member
Beautiful ride! I just picked up an SY Vert a couple months ago. Love it, except for the effin wheel hop issue, but I'm working on it. I had my eyes and heart set on a Mystic but the only one I could find was beat up pretty bad. Ended up finding the SY by chance, talked the price down some, and pulled the trigger.

Congrats on the ride!

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Not many people like yellow but i really like it in new edges.

408Tbird

Established Member
Thanks for all the kind words guys.

The mods are:

2.90 Upper pulley
Filter
Tune by Modular Depot
Bassani offroad x-pipe
Magnaflow catback (has the small round mufflers though-are those the Magnapacks?)
MGW shifter

ScreamingFast-I kept an eye on your car as well, but wasn't ready yet when it was for sale (waited until I could pay cash). I'm sure it was tough letting it go.

Users who are viewing this thread