Votes: 53 56.4%
  • Other

Votes: 11 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedDakRT

Gone but not forgotten...
Established Member
I dont like them, the point where the spokes meet the rim ruin it IMO. You got any parts leftover from the R/T?

bubbrubb

While there is something to be said about being different, there is something else to be said about "you're doing it wrong"

I was never a fan of those wheels at all, but thats just my personal taste. I hate big clumsy looking wheels like that. They look like they should go on a truck, not on a cobra.

While saleens might be played out according to this site, its tried and true and they look fantastic. Sometimes it best to stick to what works.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
I like them for a change of pace... but is there anyway you can run just a 1/2 inch spacer on the rear? It sticks out a little for my taste, or maybe if you lowered it more and rolled the fenders :)

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
geezzzzzzzzzz man get saleens and look like all the rest out here, lmao. your car looks nice just the way it sits. it cracks me up if ya dont have whats called the same look as every one else, there not feeling it , lol . do what u like not what they think !!!!

Well there is a reason why so many people have the same kind of rims. ;)

stangkid

Established Member
geezzzzzzzzzz man get saleens and look like all the rest out here, lmao. your car looks nice just the way it sits. it cracks me up if ya dont have whats called the same look as every one else, there not feeling it , lol . do what u like not what they think !!!!

+1

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
They are on the wrong car, sell them.

Do they look better here? Because that's where they were.:lol: I don't think the pic's are doing the car any justice.

P7160099.jpg

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member

good quote from professor rice himself... :dw:

saleens! ftmfw!

PIXER

Banned
I like them for a change of pace... but is there anyway you can run just a 1/2 inch spacer on the rear? It sticks out a little for my taste, or maybe if you lowered it more and rolled the fenders :)
I borrowed Posi's wheel spacers which were 1/2" and yeah they make the tires clear but they still dont bring the tires to the fender

Well there is a reason why so many people have the same kind of rims. ;)
Before reading any of your posts, that is exactly what has been going through my head.
I have a screen saver at work that scrolls through about 250 sn-95 pics, and kept counting how many I have saleens, but damn they look good.

While there is something to be said about being different, there is something else to be said about "you're doing it wrong"

I was never a fan of those wheels at all, but thats just my personal taste. I hate big clumsy looking wheels like that. They look like they should go on a truck, not on a cobra.

While saleens might be played out according to this site, its tried and true and they look fantastic. Sometimes it best to stick to what works.

Thats whats on my mind

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I would keep the wheels you have.

SIKE!!! CHROME SALEEN'S FTMFW!!!!

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member

coming from the guy with the ugliest looking rims ive ever seen.

lol j/k :banana:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I like the wheels.

The rears need tucking at least a 1/4" more than what they are...lose the 1" spacer...

Drop the front a little; or see if it settles and you'll be set.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Exactly! I saw the car today and it looks good. Pixer likes the tire all the way out to the fender but I agree with you. I like mine tucked under the car just a hair.

Users who are viewing this thread