• Sell/ trade them for Saleens

Votes: 53 56.4%
  • Other

Votes: 11 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PIXER

Banned
Well even before I bought them I was unsure of them........... And now that I have them I still am at 50/50 on if they look good, or are too much.
They are American Racing Chrome Rebels, 18x9 and 18x10.
Bought them used (2k miles on them 85% perfect) from POSI (great guy ) and they came with the 315/30/18 Falkens on the rear.

I also bought 2 sets of hubcentric wheels spacers (1", and 1.5" from a local seller) and I could not get the 1" ones to tighten down.
So I (at first) put the 1.5" spacers on and decided it was just WAY too much and looked too mexican:

Got the spacer problem figured out and got the 1" spacers on (which I think is "JUST RIGHT" ) :

My delima is that I still dont know if I like them.
I had originally planned on Chrome Saleens.

But we all know, a good deal is a good deal.
So what do you think?
Too bling?

BTW, after taking the pics I rolled it back in the garage and took out the factory front iso's in an effort to bring the front wheel gap down a little.

Suspension still hasn't settled but dont think its going to cut it.
Might switch from the Eighbach's that came witht the car to H&R's.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Rebels are nice wheels on fbodys and new edge stangs but they just dont flow well with the SN95 style.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
No offense, but those wheels are horrible. Just don't fit the image of a hot rod. They belong on a Crown Victoria, Caprice or some other ghetto ride.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Saleens. Oh and to be a true baller, the bill pictured must have a least 3 digits.:p

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Not my flavor. A tad bit of rice or Pep Boys look to them. Again. just my opinion. To each his own.
btw - I 'll have my Saleens for sale soon. :)

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Last edited:

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
geezzzzzzzzzz man get saleens and look like all the rest out here, lmao. your car looks nice just the way it sits. it cracks me up if ya dont have whats called the same look as every one else, there not feeling it , lol . do what u like not what they think !!!!

MikeW

Established Member
geezzzzzzzzzz man get saleens and look like all the rest out here, lmao. your car looks nice just the way it sits. it cracks me up if ya dont have whats called the same look as every one else, there not feeling it , lol . do what u like not what they think !!!!

I like them. Dare to be different from the cookie cutter cars out there.

I agree with these guys... Saleen's would be same ole same ole IMO. Just as well put 95 Chrome Cobra R's on it and go back 10 years.

I like the rear tires for sure :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread