new to svt performance and my cobra

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Go back and read my statement. No where in my statement did I talk about Gas mileage. I have 4.10's,and on the highway, hearing your exhaust screaming at you at 60-70-and 80 MPH(the "Drone" at a higher rpm) is the downside to having a shorter rear gear. Thats what I was explaining to him,not gas mileage/effenciency.

My apologies. My Flowmaster catback never droned though...I think that depends on your setup.

OP,

Go to www.photobucket.com. Start an account and upload your pictures there. Then you can post them here. Copy the links straight from Photobucket. You want the links with the
tags.

Last edited:

Mellis

Established Member
If you dont mind me asking, how much was it? Im looking into 99s and wondering general prices based on stock cobras.

Last edited:

IGOTTHESNAKE

Established Member
i traded my r6 for it and it was worth about 3 grand so all said and done i paid 3k for the car ha ha cause thats what paid for my bike

Sny714

Established Member
Im not sure why someone would trade a bike that has 36k miles on it for a 99 cobra, something doesnt seem right. But hey, you got 1 hell of a deal! Congrats and enjoy.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
i dont knwo if i believe this story at all...36k on a bike is really high...unless that cobra is BEAT high miles and salvage title im throwing down shens

Users who are viewing this thread