New to the 13/14 Shelby world

Chase_

Established Member
Gah that's awful to hear about your Cobra. CO Verts are a very rare sight. Welcome to the PW GT500 club, I ran the MF Comps but it didnt take long for my neighbors to knock on the front door and complain lol. My wife also refused to ride with me after less than a week so I switched back to the Corsa's. If you can deal with some drone, you'll love them.

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
Gah that's awful to hear about your Cobra. CO Verts are a very rare sight. Welcome to the PW GT500 club, I ran the MF Comps but it didnt take long for my neighbors to knock on the front door and complain lol. My wife also refused to ride with me after less than a week so I switched back to the Corsa's. If you can deal with some drone, you'll love them.

I went with them because it already has a set of resonators welded in before the axle so I figured that would calm it down just enough. I'm used to raspy, poppy and loud so I am pretty excited. Don't have to worry about that wife thing either, haha. These were also on sale at Lethal so that helped. "Only" like $570 shipped or something like that. Kinda figuring out there's a Shelby tax because a short section of exhaust piping like that would normally be between $150-$250 I would think, lol.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
I went with them because it already has a set of resonators welded in before the axle so I figured that would calm it down just enough. I'm used to raspy, poppy and loud so I am pretty excited. Don't have to worry about that wife thing either, haha. These were also on sale at Lethal so that helped. "Only" like $570 shipped or something like that. Kinda figuring out there's a Shelby tax because a short section of exhaust piping like that would normally be between $150-$250 I would think, lol.

It's more like a 13/14 Shelby tax, axle backs for previous years were much cheaper.

Chase_

Established Member

Yea those resonators will definitely help. Damn, I just sold mine for $300 two weeks ago lol I was just looking for a quick local sale though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! I like the stripe color. Enjoy it this summer! The '13-'14 GT-500 is a really, really nice car. You did well. ;)

Just listened to the start-up video. OMG does that motor sound nice!

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats! Where are you located?

IMG_0515.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread