New Traxas RC Car 0-100 mph in under 5 secs out of the box!

speeddemon2000

Established Member
Looks pretty cool.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0DMa8seF9w&feature=player_embedded"]Traxxas XO-1 - The World's Fastest Ready-To-Race Supercar. 100+mph top speed! - YouTube[/nomedia]

[youtube_browser]R0DMa8seF9w&feature=player_embedded[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
Good luck with that. I had a Nitro 4tec and any small pebble that i hit on the road sent the thing airborne and that had a top speed of around 70 mph.

Coiled03

Established Member
Good luck driving that thing. It's hard enough to drive an R/C car you can actually see, much less one that's nothing but a blur in the distance.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
the thing is badass, but not practical. there is not many places you could even run the thing. and it wouldn't take long to crash and total it...

DevilSun

Established Member
Pretty cool, but I have more fun playing in the dirt and catching air without totaling the ride :-D Not everyone's thing though...

2257-lead

mr2cam

Established Member
Hmm I wonder if that thing could trip the beams at my local dragstrip :D

BM1

Established Member
It's definitely pretty sweet although worthless unless you have access to huge perfectly flat areas of concrete. The part that's not cool is the $1,150 they're asking for them.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
I think the engineering is bad a$$. Cars that can go in the dirt are more fun for sure but to think this thing is faster 0-100 than alot of real cars is crazy.

I would be interested to see what this thing runs in the 1/8th.

Last edited:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Pretty impressive for an electric r/c car.

Good luck with that. I had a Nitro 4tec and any small pebble that i hit on the road sent the thing airborne and that had a top speed of around 70 mph.

I still have my 2.5 4-tec, and yes, any pebble will send that thing either in the air or in a spin. You need flat/strait pavement for high-speed runs.

CFRacer22

Established Member
All the comments are spot on. Cool, but not practical at all. Not everybody has access to the Texas Motor Speedway.

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
My favorite was my jato 3.3. It was fast as balls and i could use it in the grass. I did have a problem trying to keep the front wheels on the ground and it usually ended up looping itself.

DSC03548.jpg

DSC03867.jpg

DSC03879.jpg

BM1

Established Member
Jatos are all around fun trucks. I have the brushless electric version and love it (Rustler VXL on 3S 8000 mAh LiPo). My old Savage Flux was my favorite truck just for screwing around. I radar verified it at 52 MPH in a parking lot. It wheelied and flipped backwards onto its roof after that when I went WOT, so that was as fast as I was able to get it up to.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread