NEW True Forged design for 03 04 Cobra hood vents! new diamond mesh!

Sha4bo

Established Member
I'll take a set of satin black frames with satin black diamond mesh if available. Shipping zip is 21090.

Thank you.
Shawn

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
so basically a satin black set with the bottom frames in satin silver? im sure we can do that. you'd maybe just have to wait a little bit till the shop does that color silver again. should be the same price as all black $220 shipped

You got it. Sign me up for a set.

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
TrueForged, what's the deal with these? PM me with an acknowledgement of my special order and let me know when they are done.

akeohan

Established Member
Got mine installed a week ago but didnt get pics till now. Sorry, not the best light.
IMG_20140827_012243.jpg
IMG_20140827_012447.jpg
IMG_20140827_012405.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They look really nice, Andrew. Nice contrast with the black paint. :)

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
Top Side:

Bottom Side:

I can't wait to get my valve covers back from the powdercoater. I'm getting them done in gloss black and I have some satin silver Powered By Ford coil covers to go on as well. I think it's going to look pretty good once I get it all done.

Word of caution: Be very careful when tightening the nuts on the studs and take your time. I almost stripped one beyond repair this afternoon. Luckily I was able to salvage it.

Last edited:

Dominican_7

Established Member
Steve, these look great! Please put me down for Satin black, similar to pic below. PM sent with PP address.

Thanks.

Quad

Ross3_zpsf0c7cf6a.jpg

Oh boy I may just hit you up for a set of these once I sell the new in a box BBK catted X pipe thats sitting in my garage. ( i know shameful plug ) But I love these!!

GCZ

Established Member
Steve, your PM box is full and I've tried emailing you - would like to get some hood vents, can you send me a msg if you've still got some available? Thx

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Steve, your PM box is full and I've tried emailing you - would like to get some hood vents, can you send me a msg if you've still got some available? Thx

will do. im also clearing up some of that inbox lol

STEVEOUSMC

Established Member
Can you send me a price on satin black With polished inserts? Or polished with satin inserts I am not sure with what I should do on a black cobra thank you...

Users who are viewing this thread