New Viper GTS

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I pulled into the gas station earlier, and was surrounded by 5 new Viper GTS coupes. They were all engineering vehicles, and had Michigan tags. They looked pretty badass, and I was impressed they actually sounded pretty damn good. They all got onto the 101 Fwy northbound with me too when I left the station. Maybe they were heading to Laguna Seca for testing, or just doing some long road testing. Who knows. They were all packed with engineering electronics, and had two chase vans with them.

I snapped a couple quick pics on my Iphone...

2d6nrxh.jpg

2lu97r4.jpg

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I really like the side and rear but the front just looks to much like a Ferrari Scaglietti for me

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Front is hideous.

For some reason the red one reminds me of masarati
4ce42804-b2da-f607.jpg

Sent with my Massive Johnson

Last edited:

Sirhc7897

Established Member
The press photos I have seen of them I thought they were amazing but they just don't seem to have the same kind of "presence" in these real world shots...

Old Vipers just all seemed to have that "something" about them that drew you to them. These just look kind of vanilla, for lack of a better word...

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I think the front has the lotus Elise look to it, either way it's still a viper lol

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
I'm wondering how Aston Martin isn't all over there ass about the back of that car. It's literally looks like they took the rear off an Aston Martin and slapped in on there.

Users who are viewing this thread