Thinking about jumping on the bandwagon:

blkred.jpg

or just leave it as is?

IMG_2790.jpg

Last edited:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I would say leave it, the car looks better that way. The Red line around the lip on the black would look horrible on the car.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
I would not touch it period, looks really clean as is IMO but you did ask. I have seen copious amounts of black rims in person. They rarely look good on a bright colored car in person. Great looking GT as is.

CFRacer22

Established Member
both ways look really good, the red stripe gives the car a really unique look though

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
both look good imo. but i kind of think the polished looks cleaner. if you do go with the black, go with satin black.

bubbrubb

I'd go with the black centers, but opt out of the red lip. Also, to make it fair you need to delete the layer you put over the brakes in the photoshop so that you are making just the wheels black, rather than the brakes you have behind it. It'll look a lot better that way :)

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
i, for one, love black wheels but you have to realistic about the process that it is going to take to powercoat your Iforged wheels. to start off, it will not be completely black because it looks like you have a mulitpiece wheel which means your bolts will still be silver/chrome unless you get new black bolts. second you have to be sure of the shop that will be doing the work because those wheels cost a pretty penny. with that said, i would do completely black with silver bolts or just leave it as is. you car is SICK. verry classy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread