~ New wheels on the SRT TF Speed 10's~

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Weren't you trying to sell the car? Lol

Not my taste but as long as you like them that's all that matters.

Weren't you trying to sell the car a few weeks ago? Changed your mind?

haha guilty.

I didn't have any big bites on the car when I listed it. I asked myself what I didn't like about the car and if I had the $ to fix it and the answer was yes. So these wheels and an aftermarket double din were put in.

I never really wanted to sell, I was just bored. The car is pretty damn quick and like I said earlier so comfortable.

I figured there would be a lot of hate on this board, on SRT forums it's getting decent praise. I may end up getting the centers coated black, but for now I am enjoying the bling blang.

...Mark...

Established Member
I figured there would be a lot of hate on this board, on SRT forums it's getting decent praise. I may end up getting the centers coated black, but for now I am enjoying the bling blang.

This is SVT Performance. I reiterate PERFORMANCE.

Guys here as a general rule are antibling so i saw the hate coming a mile away. If you're happy that's all that matters right?

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
This is SVT Performance. I reiterate PERFORMANCE.

Guys here as a general rule are antibling so i saw the hate coming a mile away. If you're happy that's all that matters right?

Hey guy, I get it you don't like it. Move on.

Performance? Ya. This isn't a base model 3.5 or even the 5.7 its the 6.1. Which is Chrysler's "Shelby". So compared to everything else besides the Viper its performance. Is it the fastest thing out there? No. However It sure is a lot of fun dragging cars down the highway you would put in your "performance" category though.

BTW your argument about "Well this is a PERFORMANCE website so you should have seen the hate coming" is bullshit.

Example:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-built-sti-stancemobile-vs-pullied-gt500.html

STi from Stance Works (Hellaflush) drags a GT500 down the highway, and because it sits so low, and isn't to the cookie cutter mustang mold it gets ragged on. Totally ignoring the fact that it left a pullied GT500 like it was sitting still.

That STi is performance don't ya think?

Last edited:

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Dodge Chrysler SRT cars definitely have the best stock wheels.wouldn't change em at all

Agreed, I haven't seen a Jeep with aftermarket wheels that I liked better than the stockers (other than maybe some Viper reps but I think those were photochopped.)

But I really like Saleen wheels so that might be why :D

BTW your argument about "Well this is a PERFORMANCE website so you should have seen the hate coming" is bullshit.

Example:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-built-sti-stancemobile-vs-pullied-gt500.html

STi from Stance Works (Hellaflush) drags a GT500 down the highway, and because it sits so low, and isn't to the cookie cutter mustang mold it gets ragged on. Totally ignoring the fact that it left a pullied GT500 like it was sitting still.

That STi is performance don't ya think?

Ha ha, you quoted one of two posts in that entire thread that was dogging that car because of the gay purple wheels. There's two pages of people praising the STI and saying that they love them on a mustang site, -2 Internet points.

Put some links up to the SRT sites where the wheels are being well received, otherwise I call BS

Last edited:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Agreed, I haven't seen a Jeep with aftermarket wheels that I liked better than the stockers (other than maybe some Viper reps but I think those were photochopped.)

But I really like Saleen wheels so that might be why :D

Ha ha, you quoted one of two posts in that entire thread that was dogging that car because of the gay purple wheels. There's two pages of people praising the STI and saying that they love them on a mustang site, -2 Internet points.

Put some links up to the SRT sites where the wheels are being well received, otherwise I call BS

Call BS then. I will continue not to give a shit.

My point wasn't to show how many posters had negative feedback on the Sti. It was to prove a point that his "Performance" ideal was BS because there will ALWAYS be people who don't like certain things on a dominate Mustang forum.

-2 internets? Really. I will for sure lose sleep now.

Last edited:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Hey guy i was defending you.

Funny how you ignored the last sentence of my reply which summarizes my point of view.:rollseyes

After three negative post in here and then the last sentence you defend. It's the internet and text can be perceived different ways, so I am sorry if I offended you. After 3 pages of gang banger donk, you can start to feel a certain way.

I knew there would be haters, I like the wheels and thats all that matters.

Last edited:

Massie02GT

Established Member
All of these replies are making me lol. Stock wheels are better than these? Really? Put me in the "baller wheels" category then, because these are awesome. I think it's refreshing to see someone not do the typical black face wheel with chrome lip, also. Like I said before...I would rock the hell out of it.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
All of these replies are making me lol. Stock wheels are better than these? Really? Put me in the "baller wheels" category then, because these are awesome. I think it's refreshing to see someone not do the typical black face wheel with chrome lip, also. Like I said before...I would rock the hell out of it.

Ya, I am kinda shocked to be honest with you. I thought it would be more positive, but hey Jack , thats the way it goes.

I ran the stockers for 2 years and needed a change. I still like the replica 22's but didn't want to be like everyone else. Especially people that don't know any better just assume factory. eh well.

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
No worries man :beer: I was just in a mood when I posted that :)

You liked the wheels enough to post them on an unrelated car site so I'm sure you're more than happy with them. They probably look better in person too.

I'd leave them just the way you want if you don't want to do the black centers. I'd think about a black grill though to tie it in maybe.

Congrats on the wheels, glad you kept the car :beer:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
No worries man :beer: I was just in a mood when I posted that :)

You liked the wheels enough to post them on an unrelated car site so I'm sure you're more than happy with them. They probably look better in person too.

I'd leave them just the way you want if you don't want to do the black centers. I'd think about a black grill though to tie it in maybe.

Congrats on the wheels, glad you kept the car :beer:

Thanks! :beer:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Looks sick Paul.

I bet you have thesweetest ride at the nursing home now!!

Jk looks nice for sure.

9699cobra1

Established Member
That would be a "No No" from me also . I would probably just have the stock rear wheels widened .
Don't take this personally but you made a performance sedan look like a ghetto 300 .. a little bit .
Also I would like to add that my above statement is coming from a person who daily drives the same car .(07 silver 300 SRT8) so don't think I'm hating on the car or anything ,I'm just not a fan of the wheel design for the car .

Users who are viewing this thread