~ New wheels on the SRT TF Speed 10's~

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
not a fan, the 300 screams rapper wannabe or drug dealer to me and with the huge blingy wheels even more so.....to each his own

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I'm almost disappointed Steve attaches his name to those.

Because they are 22' and on a 300 SRT?

:lol: what are you driving nowadays?

not a fan, the 300 screams rapper wannabe or drug dealer to me and with the huge blingy wheels even more so.....to each his own

You're right. Thats why I went with the v6 base model.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
OEM with slight lowering looks best on those cars, IMO..

Since having such a large body, it requires big wheels off the bat but unfortunately big wheels automatically give it the "Donk" appearance regardless of wheel type.

I believe some 300C owners fit Viper rep wheels and that still doesn't look right for some reason…

Nonetheless, if you like it that's all that matters!

Enjoy!

:beer:

Y'all are crazy. I think it looks great! And that stance is perfect for that body and those wheels. I'd leave just as it is. I'd rock it as a daily for sure.

Thank you both for being civil haha.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Because they are 22' and on a 300 SRT?

:lol: what are you driving nowadays?

Because of how gross it looks. Black lip with chrome? What a bad combo. The wheel design is fine and the size is big but not outlandish, but good lord that is 22" of vomit in that color scheme.

And who cares what I drive. Ugly is ugly no matter who tells you. Driving an expensive car doesn't automatically give you good taste.

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
At first glance I wasn't feeling them but I think they would grow on me. A little more black tone somewhere else on the car might set it off better. They are nice wheels...

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Needs more concave, I agree about the factory wheels looking better :(

Chrysler-300C_SRT8-2005-800-01.jpg

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Because of how gross it looks. Black lip with chrome? What a bad combo. The wheel design is fine and the size is big but not outlandish, but good lord that is 22" of vomit in that color scheme.

And who cares what I drive. Ugly is ugly no matter who tells you. Driving an expensive car doesn't automatically give you good taste.

Black and chrome is a horrible color combo? The car is silver and the chrome matches the window accents and the black flows with the dark tint all of which on a neutral color. IMO my SRT is one of the more tasteful ones I have seen. Sorry it couldn't be a mustang.

I respect what you've done. Very tough crowd to please. I think it looks good though! :beer:

Thanks friend.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
At first glance I wasn't feeling them but I think they would grow on me. A little more black tone somewhere else on the car might set it off better. They are nice wheels...

I agree. More black would help.

Needs more concave, I agree about the factory wheels looking better :(

Chrysler-300C_SRT8-2005-800-01.jpg

Everyone has their own opinion. Thanks for being nice about it.

street591

®®®®
Established Member
I guarantee if you got the centers redone in satin black and added some black accents, a lot of minds in here would change.

But...it doesn't matter what minds in here think because it's your ride.

Just wanted to offer an alternative idea in case you're not crazy about the chrome after a little.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Black and chrome is a horrible color combo? The car is silver and the chrome matches the window accents and the black flows with the dark tint all of which on a neutral color. IMO my SRT is one of the more tasteful ones I have seen. Sorry it couldn't be a mustang.

Where are you getting that I don't like it because it's not a Mustang? When have I ever been a Mustang fanboi? I like everything, literally everything, as long as it's not retarded looking. Your car is not, but those wheels are. If they were just chrome, or all black, or just polished, it'd be 100% different, but that much black and chrome clash too much on a performance sedan that is supposed to be classy and understated.

Users who are viewing this thread