~ New wheels on the SRT TF Speed 10's~

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Sorry man, I like all SRT products (well except the Neon) but those wheels just ruined the car IMHO. But as many others have already said, to each their own. It's your car and you can ride around with whatever wheels on it you want.

61mmstang94

Established Member
Op took a sweet car a ruined it with those wheels, then posts it online and gets upset nobody likes it? Lol

Last edited:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Op took a sweet car a ruined it with those wheels, then posts it online and gets upset nobody likes it? Lol

Nah. I couldn't care less that the majority doesn't like it. Its the classless posts, and members going out of their way to let me know. :shrug:

I can't tell you how many things that are posted that I really don't care for that are absolutely hideous and I just hit the back button. Sue me. ;-)

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I think they look good :shrug: I am more of a 5 spoke guy myself, but I think those wheels look good and flow with the car.

Hey guy, I get it you don't like it. Move on.

Performance? Ya. This isn't a base model 3.5 or even the 5.7 its the 6.1. Which is Chrysler's "Shelby". So compared to everything else besides the Viper its performance. Is it the fastest thing out there? No. However It sure is a lot of fun dragging cars down the highway you would put in your "performance" category though.

BTW your argument about "Well this is a PERFORMANCE website so you should have seen the hate coming" is bullshit.

Example:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-built-sti-stancemobile-vs-pullied-gt500.html

STi from Stance Works (Hellaflush) drags a GT500 down the highway, and because it sits so low, and isn't to the cookie cutter mustang mold it gets ragged on. Totally ignoring the fact that it left a pullied GT500 like it was sitting still.

That STi is performance don't ya think?

Anything outside the norm appearance wise is not really excepted. Never has been in, never will be. I myself like to see something different.

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Not my favorite choice of wheels, but they don't look horrible. And if you like them thats all that matters. You paid for them

My94GT

Established Member
Where are you getting that I don't like it because it's not a Mustang? When have I ever been a Mustang fanboi? I like everything, literally everything, as long as it's not retarded looking. Your car is not, but those wheels are. If they were just chrome, or all black, or just polished, it'd be 100% different, but that much black and chrome clash too much on a performance sedan that is supposed to be classy and understated.

pretty much this right here^ the colors on the wheels clash so much that it makes them look awkward on the car. maybe it the centers were black and the lip chrome it would be different.

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Viper Replica's look really good on these cars IMO

img_1010.jpg

Some tasteful bling :D

30721d1224025574-vanilla-300c-now-viper-wheels-viper01.jpg

Didn't know they made 22" replica's of the factory rims though, those look really good

3340556810_86102968c8_b.jpg

Get a Kenne Bell blower from Tim Barth at Mr. Norms garage OP :)

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member

img_1010.jpg

Didn't know they made 22" replica's of the factory rims though, those look really good

Ya the factory reps look sick as hell. Just didn't want what everyone else had. I was actually looking at the OEM 22's before these came up for sale. I like the wheels fine as is, maybe I just need to lower it and get the chrome center's painted black. Who knows.

Teal Terminator

Established Member

img_1010.jpg

Now those bitches are sexy as hell. Still almost a touch too big for my liking but I'd drive it. Actually I think I could deal with the size, the car is just lowered a little too much for my taste. But that's how I feel about all cars, makes and models... I generally like just a little space between the top of the tire and the fenderwell. Once it starts to get tucked it begins to look too low to me (except some old school muscle cars sometimes).

Last edited:

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Nevermind him, he's a douchebag in every thread he posts in.

Nah. I couldn't care less that the majority doesn't like it. Its the classless posts, and members going out of their way to let me know. :shrug:

I can't tell you how many things that are posted that I really don't care for that are absolutely hideous and I just hit the back button. Sue me. ;-)

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member

img_1010.jpg

:coolman::thumbsup:

C-Tidda

Established Member

img_1010.jpg

22inch Replicas:rockon:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
^ see those look sick, the OP's wheels look like they were from a typical donk ride.
fwiw a donk doesnt have to be a shitbox 80s american car, it can be done to new cars, look up gold zl1.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ill try to stymie some of the hate in this thread as much as i can lol.

the OP bought these from another guy who ordered them new for his 2013 SRT8 here. that car was black so it flowed a little better.

600469_10151414821808211_315756781_n_zpsb39bdf16.jpg

OP got these wheels at a SMOOOOOOKING deal with tires. i think it was worth it to throw them on and see how he likes them. if he ends up not liking them, he can easily take them apart and change the finish on them and still come out waaaay less than what a set of new 18s cost without tires lol. the deal was that good.

as for performance, these wheels are 10.5 in the rear. they weigh about 35lbs each. the 22" reps are probably 9" wide and weigh 50lbs a piece. so which is one is more for performance and which one is more for looks? :shrug:

and the stock wheel probably weighs as much as OP's wheels and arent nearly as wide either.

personally, i dont like to see 22s on chargers, magnums, 300s OR jeeps but i know plenty of people do. and if a customer wants them in 22" or 24" in hot pink with gold bolts and hydro carbon lips im not going to tell them to go pound sand lol.

Users who are viewing this thread