new wheels, TF + new brakes, baer = new pics

Stage 4.6

Established Member
i agree the set up looks great but when i stand back and start nit picking things i just want a little more sidewall. i know toyo makes a 315 35 td drag radial which i think would be the perfect size, except its a drag radial. i want i tire that can handle the corners

thank you. it feels nice. ive had a bunch of other high end wheels but i have never placed a new order for a set. it felt good getting exactly what you want. i felt like a kid on Christmas when those 4 boxes arrived

i try. its black so it takes a little effort

exactly what im looking for. those will be my future tire for sure. great tread and nice side wall. the polished on the mystichrome looks great

Thanks for the compliments! them polished wheels are high maintenance.. I had those Toyo DRs and you are correct those have the perfect sidewall, I have a rear pic with those on some AFS 10.5s they look meaty! probably look even better on a 11in wheel.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
^^^ this guy here. I'd love to grab a set of your tanks but unfortunately the funds just aren't there right now. And matching tinted caps would be sick. Hopefully you do another run when the mod fund is built back up. Thanks again for a great set of wheels

:thumbsup:

yes. we will be doing another run. not sure how soon but we will. we have about 20 more sets of caps so we definitely need to cuz those suckers aint cheap!

94slowbra1

Established Member
I'll have to look and see what I can get for my set up and weigh out the cost. Wrinkle black tanks and duble tinted caps would really tie everything together. Always something to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread