Newbie, but not new

blkvertterm

Established Member
I just picked up a low mileage triple black vert 03 cobra (terminator). In the past I have had M3's, Z06's, EVO, GT's, AMG's....you name it. I am a verified autofile. I must say the cobra is very cool indeed. It is american muscle at its best.

It appears you can mod the heck out of it and have a beast that can hold it's own or beat the hell out of any super car on the road, or keep it stock and still have more fun that anyone is allowed.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Welcome to the site and congratulations on your new ride!
These cars are great. There is a ton of info on how to mod these things here.
It's pretty cool to have a low 11 second car that you can drive daily with no issues.

93fakesnake

Established Member
Welcome. When you get ready to mod that thing call Amazon Tuning Solutions at 864-332-0955 and they'll hook you up.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Congrats on your snake bro!!

Give us a call if there is anything we can help you with. Jared

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Senkak said:
Welcome to the site and congratulations on your new ride!
These cars are great. There is a ton of info on how to mod these things here.
It's pretty cool to have a low 11 second car that you can drive daily with no issues.
Well, I wouldn't quite say "no issues" (LOL!) but I know what you're saying. On a modest budget you can make big power and still have a fairly reliable daily driver. You can, though, run into an issue or two with any setup. Browse here long enough and you'll see it isn't always a rose garden.

Blkvertterm, welcome to the forum. My advice is that before you launch down the mod path carefully plan your goals and talk to a good vendor who can help you get the right stuff while maintaining a nicely balanced setup. You'll want to consider some motor mods, suspension mods, shifter mods and cooling mods sooner than later. Take your time, do it right and you will be VERY happy long term. Enjoy that bad boy! :rockon:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
CobraBob said:
Well, I wouldn't quite say "no issues"

Remember I'm the guy whose Cobra was at Ford for 50 days. I wound up with new motor. Aside from having one cylinder scored, the car was dead nuts reliable. With the cylinder problem, the car still ran perfectly.
No idle or running problems ever. I'm trying to get a few miles on my car before I start the mod process again.
I miss having 549 ft/lbs of torque. :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread