newbie with a new 2013

FIVEHOE

Established Member
been lurking around for awhile, finally decided on a sterling gray 2013 mustang gt, got an amazing deal and just had to take it. Car was in Texas so I decided to drive it home..... Unfortunately it rained for 6 hours of the car ride and I decided to opt out of going crazy in the rain with a new car :D

But yes I know, PICS

photo3-2.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

After a long day of driving the first thing I did was remove that ugly ass front license plate! WTF DEALERSHIP Y U PUT HOLES IN BUMPER

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations on buying that 2013 GT, and welcome to SVTPerformance! :)

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome lots of good folks here....I bought my car in AZ its hot down there this time of year:thumbsup:

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
Welcome! Beautiful car was going to get the same color on the '12 model but found my 03 Cobra for a better price lol! I see you got it from Gene Messer was it out of Lubbock, Texas?

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Welcome lots of good folks here....I bought my car in AZ its hot down there this time of year:thumbsup:

Seems like a great community, I'm glad to be here :D
And yeah the heat has been terrible over here haha

Welcome! Beautiful car was going to get the same color on the '12 model but found my 03 Cobra for a better price lol! I see you got it from Gene Messer was it out of Lubbock, Texas?

yessir it was! good eyes!

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
Lol awesome! Only reason I know is because I live 30 minuets from lubbock and always car browse! The big G and M caught my eye, so had to throw the guess out there! Well enjoy the car bud! :beer: :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread