Newly bit Mineral Gray owner....

shortydoo313

Established Member
So I have been a member for a few yrs just getting myself smart about things until I could actually afford a Cobra. Now I finally got one 2003 MG, 80,000 miles. Pulley, CAI, and a Tune. Currently Deployed to Afghanistan, and I have some plans for it once I get back in 2 months. So this is me saying offically wat up

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations on buying your '03 Mineral Gray Cobra. I'm sure you're going to love it. Have you browsed through the Terminator FAQs on my website? If not, here's the link. Terminator FAQs

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Under rated color IMO......congrats man :beer:

I would never say MG is an under rated color. I've never heard anything but praise about it. Maybe you mean that it isn't talked about a lot, unlike Competition Orange or Mystichrome. But when some does see the paint, they love it. I've yet to hear anyone say they didn't like the color. My old Cobra was Dark Shadow Gray, but I really wanted Mineral Gray. Unfortunately, it was out of production when I placed my order. I really love the color. You're fortunate to have one. :thumbsup:

shortydoo313

Established Member
I did realize how not often that color on a cobra is until i did some research, kinda shocked me, But now I'm trying to work on the color combo i want to go with(thinking and all black concave wheel by ground force GF07. Once i get home im thinking im going to lose my shoulder bcuz i really want to do a polished
cat-back.

Users who are viewing this thread