News blackout - Ohio cloud of Polyvinyl chloride death

bglf83

Established Member
Tucker made some interesting points...

71% of the people in that county voted for Trump. The "planned" burn, was done on purpose to hopefully poison the population. Would they have ignited this train in Martha's Vineyard, or Malibu?

He also said there have been an unusually high amount of train derailments the last two years. There were two yesterday.

I think the dems are idiots too, but that assertion is a little far. I doubt they did this on purpose.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Train derails in Martha's Vineyard, just upwind from Obunghole's mansion. Obunghole is having a huge outdoor bash. The call goes out to burn the wreckage. Does it burn?
I think the dems are idiots too, but that assertion is a little far. I doubt they did this on purpose.

Last edited:

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Yeah the new ones can get over 400 mpg depending on terrain.

Also, the current cope about the ECP braking system being able to prevent this accident is a lie.
That is why I said average as there is a whole set of variables from age and tech on board to terrain to come to that 200 MPG

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow this didn't take long

He is the end result of hiring not based on ability and qualifications but orientation. A number of serious problems have been exposed on his watch yet his job seems quite secure when other wise he'd be terminated in the private sector. Keeping a position when he is unable to adequately perform his duties is wrong.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
A9AF4E48-3DF4-49A5-90AD-D72BB0EF2D3B.jpeg

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yeah the new ones can get over 400 mpg depending on terrain.

Also, the current cope about the ECP braking system being able to prevent this accident is a lie.
Can you go deeper into this, I am admittedly ignorant on all of it, the derailment.

Explain it like I haven't heard anything about this at all. Any of your .02 is greatly appreciated.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Can you go deeper into this, I am admittedly ignorant on all of it, the derailment.

Explain it like I haven't heard anything about this at all. Any of your .02 is greatly appreciated.

We’re being told the derailment was caused by a “broken axle.” For me, this is hard to believe since the axle is the strongest part of the car. I think more likely is what a bad wheel bearing. When they get worn, faulty or damaged they will push the lubricating grease out of the housing until it becomes metal on metal. We call this a “hot box.” If a hot box isn’t detected it will eventually cause a derailment.

This is where wayside detectors come into play. These detectors are usually placed on either side of populated areas so hot boxes, dragging equipment, etc., can be detected and the train can be stopped until repairs can be made.

This derailment was caused by lack of maintenance period. The profit above all else model that the railroads have implemented are to blame and nothing more.

Don’t let the media gaslight you by blaming Trump or the lack of ECP brake systems. Those systems only prevent derailments caused by improper train handling (I.e. crew mistakes) NOT equipment defects caused by lack of maintenance.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Sadly you need to look at the connecting waterways and the big one is the Ohio R as it meets or touches 5 states, W Virgina, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky

Just a little perspective, here is the Mississippi watershed.

Miss watershed2.jpg

Anyone wanna take a guess where East Palestine is???

Miss watershed copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread