29 (29) Jets
30 (30) Vikings
31 (31) Colts
32 (32) Saints

Last edited:

YJSONLY

Established Member
I like the Spiller pick by the Bills.

funny seeing someone that you played football with in High School go pro! everyone always knew it since pop warner. Way to go Cliff!!! I wish Jax could of picked him up tho...... 60 miles from the house!

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
I was hoping that by some miracle he would fall to 14 so the Hawks could get him. Looks like were in for a DE now

There's been a decent amount of swapping draft positions so far. Its getting interesting

Last edited:

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
EDIT: Well hope Graham pans out, great expectations for him. I woulda though they would add more 3rd rounds in the trade and kept the 24th pic.

Last edited:

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
roy isnt going anywhere....he'll end up being an expensive 3rd receiver though

wonder what this means for hurd, ogletree or crayton

I know he isn't going anywhere. What I do see is that Roy will be the "number 1" slot, Miles second, Dez three, and Crayton four. You guys are indeed WR heavy and still have a PB TE too.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
I know he isn't going anywhere. What I do see is that Roy will be the "number 1" slot, Miles second, Dez three, and Crayton four. You guys are indeed WR heavy and still have a PB TE too.

our offense is stacked....could use another guy for the OL though. we've got qb, wr's, rb and TE's stacked deeeeep.

our D line is fine....need a safety though

im betting crayton gets traded

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I forgot how boring this shit was. I'd flip to it ever once in a while to catch up, but damn.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Damn D Bryant was available at 21 and we take Jermane. Oh well I'd rather have had a WR though

I wasn't opposed to them taking Dez Bryant at 21, but honestly I was pleased to see them pick up Jermaine Gresham. With all the TE injuries last season, and not to mention not having a quality TE in years it was a great pick. Hopefully they can get a steal of another wr in the later rounds.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
What do you guys think of Tebow going before Clausen and McCoy? I think he was a reach, IMO. McDaniels is putting his career on the line with this pick, Dez is a lot better than the GT WR they took instead.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
What do you guys think of Tebow going before Clausen and McCoy? I think he was a reach, IMO. McDaniels is putting his career on the line with this pick, Dez is a lot better than the GT WR they took instead.

absolutely no way....why were they picking a qb anyhow? theyve got a qb work in progress with whats his face from the browns

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Brady Quinn. If they were picking a QB, they shouldve drafted Clausen. The Browns are sure to pick up McCoy. It's going to a very busy 2nd round, that's for sure.

iwhine03

Banned
ill chime in as a diehard browns fan

brady guinn is horrible. i know he only got 12 games to show what he has but he just has never looked like a good quarterback.

with that said, i like the pick of joe haden at 7. hes a solid player and i like the fact that he wasnt a "late riser". haden was projected to the browns months ago, when the GAME FILM was fresh. not the combine.

now for round 2, look for the browns to draft clausen or mccoy with ther first pick of the 2nd round and also, they WILL trade back into the 2nd round to take another player such as sergio kindle, golden tate or taylor mays.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Dallas needs offensive line help bad, but I can see why they took Des. Dude is crazy athletic and the best WR in the draft.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Im pretty pleased with Dez Bryant. My sister went to O state and i had a chance to watch the guy place numerous times and he is a monster.

He got in trouble with the NCAA for meeting with Dieon Sanders off field and wouldnt tell them why, which i thought was stupid.

If the guy works his ass off and plays day in day out he could be the next Irvin.

I agree though, we need someone good on OT. Adams had TONS of penalties but 8 out of 10 times you arent moving him to get to Romo.

Denver did well with Tebow. Yall dont see it yet but that guy has got some work ethic in him and he bring leadership and heart in a locker room. Yall may be surprised in 3 years.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Seahawks dominated the 1st round with 2 kick ass picks. Now we need to get the best- RB, DE or QB on the board in the 2nd

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member

That pick is baffling. They used their first pick for a guy that is going to hold a clipboard for the first 2+ years. McDaniels has made some odd moves between Cutler, Marshall, and now Tebow. It'll be interesting to see if he really is smarter than everyone else or if he's as big an idiot as most seem to think.

Users who are viewing this thread