Niche Line Engine Builders

Anindya

Established Member
Romeo Engine Niche Line - Romeo's Delight

m5lp_1301_2_trinity_5.8_build_shelby_gt500_engine_romeos_delight_.jpg

Trinity 5.8 Build Shelby Gt500 Engine Romeos Delight
The Niche Line builders are an elite group at the Romeo plant. Starting at the front, from left to right, they are: Rick Wright, Jim "Chopper" Randall, Phil Pregano, Tim Parrott, Paul Wilhelm, Keith Gustack, Larry Nichiow, Cary Kramp (Team Leader), Mark Schuman, Paul Forcier, Ann Marie Lemay, Carrie Booth, Gary Marston, Doug Deemer, Jeff Hamblin, Chad Wolak, Dave DeClark, John Divo, Kevin Dean, Dan Dunaway, Tim O'Brien (Manager). Missing from the photo are Paula Currier and Derek Deskins.

Read more: Trinity 5.8 Build Shelby Gt500 Engine Romeos Delight Photo 2

Great article. Thanks for the link!

ford13

Established Member
Cool thread OP! I haven't had a chance to look at the tag on the 5.8 definitely interested to see who built her. wondering was the 04' GT 4.6 built on the Niche line as well?

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I have to ask, since I'm the only one who listed them as "Dave and Phil" rather than "Phil and Dave"... What's the order on your signature plaques? Was Dave the lead, as he was for mine, or was Phil the lead? :??:

Snoopy49

Established Member
From the article.

"The two-person team allows us to do a few things that one person would take a lot longer to do. The two-person team consists of a Builder and a Support Person. The Builder handles all of the tools and torques every fastener. The Support Person collects and sets up all the parts for the engines as they follow each engine from start to finish. When an engine is complete and the team begins the process again on a new engine, they switch positions. This ensures that every Niche Builder learns the entire engine."

BAS

Established Member
I finally looked and found that Paul Wilhelm and Larry Nichiow built my engine... They are the guys featured in the photo shoot of the build process.

They both look actively involved, super smart and don't have any visible tattoos :D

9esa7epe.jpg

Unfortunately, it's not the same engine as in the article: however, Larry and Paul had gained much more experience by the time they built the one in my garage

Last edited:

Fordfourlife

Established Member
I have to ask, since I'm the only one who listed them as "Dave and Phil" rather than "Phil and Dave"... What's the order on your signature plaques? Was Dave the lead, as he was for mine, or was Phil the lead? :??:

Phil was lead on mine

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
Kinda hard to see the second name on mine since the garage is dark :) but it looks like John Divo is the builder and looking at the list I would say Mark Schuman as the support worker. Thanks guys awesome job!!! Is it weird that I would like to buy these guys a beer? :)

IMAG0233_zpsa2b2e0bd.jpg

Last edited:

hpcary

Established Member
Niche Builders Names

If anyone cannot read their name plates, I can help with the names if you post a picture of the tag!

Cary Kramp
Niche Line Team Leader

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
If anyone cannot read their name plates, I can help with the names if you post a picture of the tag!

Cary Kramp
Niche Line Team Leader

Awesome!! :beer: I'll post mine in a few.

Ok .. I got the first name but having issues with the second.

IMG_20130509_132120.jpg

Crowley

Last edited:

hpcary

Established Member
Awesome!! :beer: I'll post mine in a few.

Ok .. I got the first name but having issues with the second.
IMG_20130509_132120.jpg

Crowley
Paul Dougherty. He was on last years build and helped train some of the guys that came on for the 2013 build and then went to a different are. Great builder as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread