damn that car is freaking CRAZY!! the dyno pull looked sick

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
expected anything else? course not

LthlGt500

Established Member
Don't get me wrong a nitrous z06 is fast but the Shelby held up pretty well...considering i've seen videos of kenne bell GT500's and Cobras struggling with bolt on C6 Z06
s.....

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Don't get me wrong a nitrous z06 is fast but the Shelby held up pretty well...considering i've seen videos of kenne bell GT500's and Cobras struggling with bolt on C6 Z06
s.....

Agreed. It still got walked pretty bad though. The Z probably had ~625rw, which is eaily enough to take down a 700rw 500. You shouldn't have to worry about too many street cars when you're running that kind of power, and to get walked like that is just crazy.

~800# obviously makes a huge difference

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
Agreed. It still got walked pretty bad though. The Z probably had ~625rw, which is eaily enough to take down a 700rw 500. You shouldn't have to worry about too many street cars when you're running that kind of power, and to get walked like that is just crazy.

the Z06 is my buddies car. its actually making 590rwhp...good vid as always felix

THAITED

Established Member

I think the Z ran away from it.

04Z71Burb

Established Member
Wow that Z06 pulls hard that thing is sick....

I have never seen a GT500 win a race ever.... I'm not asking to be flamed they are damn nice cars don't get me wrong....

Just every video i see involving a gt500 it's getting walked on.... Maybe i'm on LS1tech to much or something.... i dunno....

boduke0220

Established Member
sick vids dont the Z's weigh around 3200lbs?

3200 lbs + 600rwhp + sick aerodynamics = hard ass car to beat lol

cobralove90

Established Member

I have never seen a GT500 win a race ever.... I'm not asking to be flamed they are damn nice cars don't get me wrong....

Just every video i see involving a gt500 it's getting walked on.... Maybe i'm on LS1tech to much or something.... i dunno....

have to agree because i saw a foxbody destroy a gt500 from a dig and whats said some guys think the most expensive cars are the answer and there not, my little srt-4 kept up with a z06 till 175 before my gear ran out

NA_Cobra

Established Member

IMHO, Ford should have just stuck with the 03/04 Cobra body. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread