Nj members get in here!

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
OK 1st one will be MAY 4th Sunday...Figure on meeting anytime between 930-11 @ Wicked, we will hang out eat some breakfast and drink some coffee. Then around 1130-12ish we will all roll out for the cruise to QSL.

This isnt a rolling meet or a burnout contest or people showing off. Going to be a nice group of locals all enthusiasts in the hotrod scene etc ejoy our cars and company together.

Trying to limit it to Domestics only, unless the import cars are tastefully modified (if you have more stickers than hp, please stay home lol)

I'm in dude. There's only one thing that could stop me from going... Your dyno lol.

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
Wish I could make the Sunday mornings but my Fire Dept. Softball season starts up this coming Sunday and we play just about every Sunday until beginning of August.

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
OK 1st one will be MAY 4th Sunday...Figure on meeting anytime between 930-11 @ Wicked, we will hang out eat some breakfast and drink some coffee. Then around 1130-12ish we will all roll out for the cruise to QSL.

This isnt a rolling meet or a burnout contest or people showing off. Going to be a nice group of locals all enthusiasts in the hotrod scene etc ejoy our cars and company together.

Trying to limit it to Domestics only, unless the import cars are tastefully modified (if you have more stickers than hp, please stay home lol)

Awesome. I'll start getting word out.

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Have a few people going to meet up. Vettes stangs and porsche turbo for meet at Kevin's then Quaker

Last edited:

Joey8

Established Member
I'll be there with another 5.0 and a cobra hopefully.

Kevin, I no its your day off but i want to pick your brain about a vmp tvs kit and install! Their stage 3 kit with id1000s and the carbon fiber jlt intake.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
I'll be there with another 5.0 and a cobra hopefully.

Kevin, I no its your day off but i want to pick your brain about a vmp tvs kit and install! Their stage 3 kit with id1000s and the carbon fiber jlt intake.

Damn I wish I could make this, but I have something else planned car wise. Going to a race. Anyway, dude it seems like you're thinking about upgrading huh? I foresee the future and predict Kevin will tell you to definitely get yourself that combo. I got the TVS and JLT on mine and love it. Waiting on Kevin's schedule to free up some so I can get the ID1000s installed/tuned as well.

HINT HINT Kev! Still waiting on your call/txt to come. LOL!

Joey8

Established Member
Damn I wish I could make this, but I have something else planned car wise. Going to a race. Anyway, dude it seems like you're thinking about upgrading huh? I foresee the future and predict Kevin will tell you to definitely get yourself that combo. I got the TVS and JLT on mine and love it. Waiting on Kevin's schedule to free up some so I can get the ID1000s installed/tuned as well.

HINT HINT Kev! Still waiting on your call/txt to come. LOL!

Yessir. I need some boost! haha. Seems like if you keep it under 600 wheel with a good safe good you'll be okay with the stock bottom end for a while. Thats what i'm aiming for. Btw, i am hitting up island this friday night from 6 - 10 if you want to join!

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Yessir. I need some boost! haha. Seems like if you keep it under 600 wheel with a good safe good you'll be okay with the stock bottom end for a while. Thats what i'm aiming for. Btw, i am hitting up island this friday night from 6 - 10 if you want to join!

Who doesn't lol! Once you get it and run it for the first time, an awesome euphoric feeling will follow. I'm sure your car can handle more than 600rwhp and still be fine as long as it's tuned properly (no worry there if Kevin is getting it) and making sure all stats are monitored like cooling and octane. Not all pumps give out quality gas so you should always have some Torco on hand. Thanks for the invite even though I'm way late with the response. Got some flooding in my basement from all the damn rain. Had to clean that crap up. BTW I think Island shut down for flooding anyway. So I might not have missed out hehe!

Let me know of the next one.

wht93gted

Established Member
Awesome cruise yesterday! Sucks the rain moved in for a little while, but a great cruise none the less.

I'm looking forward to the next one, maybe next time I can hang around for the show; had to leave early yesterday.

mach1033

Established Member
blog-douchebag-hair1.jpeg

have fun guys!

Lmao@!!

Users who are viewing this thread