Nj members get in here!

Joey8

Established Member
I'm all the way up north in Essex county. I was also at the dyno day at Wicked Motorsports. Kevin had a ton of knowledge. Alot of it went over my head but hey, thats why hes tuning the cars right?

Last edited:

Woody6799

Established Member
I'm all the way up north in Essex county. I was also at the dyno day at Wicked Motorsports. Kevin had a ton of knowledge. Alot of it went over my head but hey, thats why hes tuning the cars right?

Where in Essex? I grew up in Bloomfield.

Kevin @ Wicked

Established Member
i say the shop.....its central....sorta.....plus i have cool stuff to look and talk about and xbox lol.

Plus plenty of "spots" to hang on rt 37. Just no seaside ;)

CM5878

Established Member
Any of you lunatics driving your Stangs in the snow? People give me strange looks in the SGT but I also have snow tires on lol

Jsko

Established Member
Any of you lunatics driving your Stangs in the snow? People give me strange looks in the SGT but I also have snow tires on lol

Nope, just the SVTF in the winter. I use to drive the GT around which wasn't too bad, but I've gotten stuck once or twice with it. The Focus has been great though.

anfmoose09

Established Member
South Jersey here, near Mount Holly!.... If you aren't already in the group join Termigram on Facebook

Users who are viewing this thread