Nj members get in here!

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Supposed to have another significant storm tonight, by the looks of it the cobra won't be out until late March. This winter has been brutal, the roads are going to full of hidden potholes for us in all the lowered cars to be on the lookout for!

Kevin @ Wicked

Established Member
this weather is not fun, its been so sporadic and doesn't help at the shop either with scheduling and getting cars out.

i snowboard and even with the snow we got the constant up and down with temps has made the mountains base suck.....

T0RCH3D

Established Member
this weather is not fun, its been so sporadic and doesn't help at the shop either with scheduling and getting cars out.

i snowboard and even with the snow we got the constant up and down with temps has made the mountains base suck.....

I snowboard as well, and have managed to go quite a bit this year at different locations and I must say that with the amount of snowfall we have had I was not impressed with the conditions. Either a lot of ice or very hard edges froze over onto the trails making it very choppy. These very, very cold nights are to blame.

And I get to work all night in it!

I'd imagine that means you plow, if so you can stop my place if you would like haha!

Blueline

Established Member
I am so over this winter....

Kevin pencil me in for my tune as soon as this weather breaks please!!!!!

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
This winter has been brutal, the roads are going to full of hidden potholes for us in all the lowered cars to be on the lookout for!

Tell me about it, monster potholes everywhere. I already bent the inner lip of the front pass wheel on my BMW last month in Piscataway from a giant pothole.

Woody6799

Established Member
thats why I love the DD... the 03 Exploder v6 with 193k on just chugging along... pothole SLAM, snow bank BOOM, small child THUD... love that 12 mpg pig (15 on a good day lol)

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Hoopdeville eats potholes lol

I start my car each weekend, pull out of garage into driveway, let run for half hour then pull back in. That's the highlight of my weekends. This weather is crazy and I should have bought a house in south Florida.

Joey8

Established Member
This snow is killing me. I just want it to be spring already. On the bright side I just got word my forgestar cf5v wheels are done and are going to be getting shipped out soon! :banana:

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
This shit is killing me too! I've been waiting for Kevin to work his magic on my car, but at this rate, I may just have him weld sleds on the friggin thing!

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Good news for us, supposed to climb into the 50's by the end of next week! Cant help but feel a little better about that news, though that weather could change a whole lot in that time.

Users who are viewing this thread