NMRA Bradenton

MD03SVT

Established Member
blaaa blaaa blaaa 10:45 @ 139mph kb with 3 inch, 100% stock motor

Just for fun 9.87@140mph little tinnie TVS with 16# of boost stock motor clutch tranny full interior with 6pt rollbar.

Now we really have to get all us GT500 guys together for a big shootout and party somewhere in the middle like virginia/delaware.I will be there with my 2010...:beer:

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member
I was thinking the same thing. You know If it weren't for that D-bag troll from the Jersey Shore making stupid comments this probably wouldn't have gone this route.
ronnie_1066.jpg

It's all good though. Just another day in the office for me.

What?? Hey dwarf the problem is that the comments that I made are true. I am not trying to start any trouble, I just don't like when people talk and cant back up their BS. So maybe you should just keep trying and stop talking and run your 8's with your 6 speed.:pepper::pepper::pepper: I would love to see you come to my home town Atco, NJ and run your 8's.

Last edited:

sfadchi

Established Member
Just for fun 9.87@140mph little tinnie TVS with 16# of boost stock motor clutch tranny full interior with 6pt rollbar.

Now we really have to get all us GT500 guys together for a big shootout and party somewhere in the middle like virginia/delaware.I will be there with my 2010...:beer:

Pft!! Tim those are Canadian numbers, you haven't converted them yet to our exchange rate! :lol:
:beer:

ferrarokid

Established Member

Well, you obviously have the driver mod ! ! I think a gt500 shootout would be pretty bad ass ! ! (might even get some magazine coverage !) I will try to have my car ready to rock for nmra at atco ..

Why don't we come up with a time & place to have this get together ? ?
Would piggy-backing it at another event be a better idea ? ?

Last edited:

sfadchi

Established Member
What?? Hey dwarf the problem is that the comments that I made are true. I am not trying to start any trouble, I just don't like when people talk and cant back up their BS. So maybe you should just keep trying and stop talking and run your 8's with your 6 speed.:pepper::pepper::pepper: I would love to see you come to my home town Atco, NJ and run your 8's.

You are starting trouble Guido, and you have yet to introduce yourself. You sound like a real big dude name calling behind your keyboard. Care to say who you are and what you really drive? Jared has backed up everything he said so far. We're on a forum, we're here to discuss things. They have gone faster than any Evo six speed car, PERIOD! It doesn't take much skill to floor it and release the transbrake.

Last edited:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member

I bet the car would easily run 8's at Atco considering it usually has below sea level air and goes down hill. Everyone runs faster at Atco. When Jeremy was running FFW, he said his car, as well as the rest of the racers, would run 4 tenths quicker at Atco than anywhere else. Food for thought :coolman:

sfadchi

Established Member
22.5 lbs of boost, race fuel (c-16), 3:73 gears, into the rev limiter 50 ft before the stripe 6500 rpm .. what else is there to say ? I also have the i/w lower & I think its the 2 5/8 upper or 2 3/4 .. I forget ! ! there are others that have made the same power with the same setup .. I'm using the kb meter, mafia, raven heat exchanger & radiator, 170 stat .. oh also using the 05 gt front brakes that allows me to use a 15" wheel ...

On evo's dyno it made 803, 775 with a pretty mild tune, I made some small adjustments to the tune & it picked up some power .. I have yet to run it since i screwed around with it a few weeks ago, due to the weather.

22.5LBS OF BOOST! Do you have the KB crusher CAI on your car?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU6Ey7DplzM"]YouTube- Kenne Bell Sucks[/ame]

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

Mr. Situation,

You're the one that made the negative dumb ass comment aimed at us not me. We were all getting along fine until you had to make your first post here on SVTperf and chime in. I don't recall myself or anyone else in this thread talking crap besides you. Talking crap and not backing it up? Truth? The truth is that the only way you've been able to go fast is with an auto. We're doing it with a 6 speed. Yes, we've gone faster than you and your pals up there with the stock transmission. That's the truth and and we've got the time slip and video to back it up.

Sincerely,
The Dwarf

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xIKmYGJiw8"]YouTube- Fastest 2010 GT500 in the Country- Lethal Performance [email protected] WWW.LETHALPERFORMANCE.COM[/ame]

Last edited:

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member
Mr. Situation,

You're the one that made the negative dumb ass comment aimed at us not me. We were all getting along fine until you had to make your first post here on SVTperf and chime in. I don't recall myself or anyone else in this thread talking crap besides you. Talking crap and not backing it up? Truth? The truth is that the only way you've been able to go fast is with an auto. We're doing it with a 6 speed. Yes, we've gone faster than you and your pals up there with the stock transmission. That's the truth and and we've got the time slip and video to back it up.

Sincerely,
The Dwarf

YouTube- Fastest 2010 GT500 in the Country- Lethal Performance [email protected] WWW.LETHALPERFORMANCE.COM

HAHA!! It doesn't take you guys much to get you going!! I just want you guys to hit the 8's with that 6 speed. First off I am not a Guido and second I didn't start with the name calling the dwarf did!! Lighten up this is all part of competition just have fun with it. I never posted anything negative about you guys was just commenting I thought that is what the forum is for. By the way I need some help with my car can you help me.. I want to run 8's with a 6 speed.

Thanks,
The Situation

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member
I bet the car would easily run 8's at Atco considering it usually has below sea level air and goes down hill. Everyone runs faster at Atco. When Jeremy was running FFW, he said his car, as well as the rest of the racers, would run 4 tenths quicker at Atco than anywhere else. Food for thought :coolman:

well come to atco:rockon::rockon::rockon:

skyhighsd

Established Member
HAHA!! It doesn't take you guys much to get you going!! I just want you guys to hit the 8's with that 6 speed. First off I am not a Guido and second I didn't start with the name calling the dwarf did!! Lighten up this is all part of competition just have fun with it. I never posted anything negative about you guys was just commenting I thought that is what the forum is for. By the way I need some help with my car can you help me.. I want to run 8's with a 6 speed.

Thanks,
The Situation

Think you might want to re read some of your posts

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member

that sound like great idea:burnout::burnout::burnout:

Evolution

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvPnUfYV2Vk"]YouTube- Evolution Performance, Inc. Built Procharged 2007 Mustang GT 3V![/ame]

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Think you might want to re read some of your posts

Glad I'm not the only one that saw that. Classic Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

With that said I'm always willing to work a truce and move on so maybe the thread will turn a better course now.

Users who are viewing this thread