NMRA Bradenton

Kostas

Established Member
Should I use 6 qts or 7 qts of oil?

Lol. Here is the "correct" procedure:
put in 7 qts, drain 1qt, refill 1/2 qt. Dont forget to start by draining the oil already in the motor! Up next...the "correct" way to start the car after the oil change ha ha ha

Kostas

Established Member
How about blinker fluid? How much, and where is the fill spout?

Good question! Take the remainder 1/2 qt of oil, pour it on top of your steering wheel column, and it will eventually find is way to the "blinker reservoir" And as an added bonus, with all that excess oil, your car will turn faster!!!:beer:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks Bull for the information ,I was waiting for Leathal Performace for a complete update on their shelby but they never posted any thing.Must have been a tough week end for Lethal Performance.Good Luck guys,David

David,

We had a great time at the event even with the major struggles we had with the car. A change in clutch setup without any testing started the weekend off. After swapping back to our original clutch setup with the help from Jeremy@UPR and the guys from Dez Racing we were still faced with the car not running right and it being hard to shift. We believe the shifting issue may be that the clutch wasn't full bled after the swap but could possibly be a bad syncro. But the real reason the car just wouldn't run right I found out about 20 minutes ago. POS MSD 2-step..

That's right. We've been through several of them starting with a supposed bad batch to more recent units simply shorting out. We thought we had it under control but I was wrong. I just pulled the box and the harness of the car and now everything is good. No more tip in issue, sputtering or cutting out. Problems be gone..

This has prompted me to become a dealer of the N2MB Racing WOT box. I'll let everyone know how the install goes and how it performs. From seeing how well it works on Tony's car I'm pretty positive that it's going to work out great for us.

I'll also be sure to let everyone know once we've got them available to ship.

Jared

Last edited:

davidhuff

Established Member
David,

We had a great time at the event even with the major struggles we had with the car. A change in clutch setup without any testing started the weekend off. After swapping back to our original clutch setup with the help from Jeremy@UPR and the guys from Dez Racing we were still faced with the car not running right and it being hard to shift. We believe the shifting issue may be that the clutch wasn't full bled after the swap but could possibly be a bad syncro. But the real reason the car just wouldn't run right I found out about 20 minutes ago. POS MSD 2-step..

That's right. We've been through several of them starting with a supposed bad batch to more recent units simply shorting out. We thought we had it under control but I was wrong. I just pulled the box and the harness of the car and now everything is good. No more tip in issue, sputtering or cutting out. Problems be gone..

This has prompted me to become a dealer of the N2MB Racing WOT box. I'll let everyone know how the install goes and how it performs. From seeing how well it works on Tony's car I'm pretty positive that it's going to work out great for us.

I'll also be sure to let everyone know once we've got them available to ship.

Jared
Thanks Jared for the information and I am sure you guys will get every thing working 100%.I am a big fan of your shelby and Good Luck on reaching your goals.David

Users who are viewing this thread