NMRA Bradenton

Coonsnake

Established Member
Some of you guys should come run the super stang class. Its a true street car class where you have to have a DOT tire and weigh at least 3400 pounds. it was me and only 1 other shelby running that class.

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
Real racers. Let their cars do the talking. They build it from front to back. For a race class. Then they go and race. Most of the time. They have a lot of respect for one another. That's why i posted that video. Thinking you all might catch on. No one wins bench racing. Make some rules. Then go and really race. Its a LOT more fun.....:beer: Although this is funny. I'll give yea that. Race car against a street car isn't any class I've ever heard of before. Both classes have totally different rules. Last time i checked. How about, 3800 LB's/ Man Trans, One power adder. Just to get started. Then get your car ready and go race. :rockon:

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Real racers. Let their cars do the talking. They build it from front to back. For a race class. Then they go and race. Most of the time. They have a lot of respect for one another. That's why i posted that video. Thinking you all might catch on. No one wins bench racing. Make some rules. Then go and really race. Its a LOT more fun.....:beer: Although this is funny. I'll give yea that. Race car against a street car isn't any class I've ever heard of before. Both classes have totally different rules. Last time i checked. How about, 3800 LB's/ Man Trans, One power adder. Just to get started. Then get your car ready and go race. :rockon:

I like it...but I need 2 power adders..The blower doesn't make it faster just more streetable. But if I have too to prove a point I will.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Compliments of Mike Galimi.. Thanks bro.

NMRAlaunch.jpg

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member
Compliments of Mike Galimi.. Thanks bro.

NMRAlaunch.jpg

The car looks great!!! :burnout: Did you guys ever get your suspension figured out? It seems like your car is squating too much. What kind of shocks are you guys using in the rear?

The throll

Last edited:

VTWLKWY

Thats up to Evo not me. Trust me....cars got it. The drivers dont :shrug:

By the way, right now im more of a redneck than all of you. Bro, even my ears are pealing ha ha ha
WOW>> I don't normally respond on here,, but my son pointed this out to me.. You could not be further off.. I have been racing for years and my twin turbo car did not have anything.. with the breakin tune it Ran 12.40 at 117at Maryland.. Run after run.. I ran Dan in his which was running faster and Clocked a .002 reaction time ( try that) which isn't all that hard. The Twin has been very hard to make work and they didn't get it right. After I got it back with full tunes, it caught on fire from a faulty fuel rail install,, and after that Ran 132 at 10,92 at napierville raceway. Dynoed the very next day at 683 rwhp.. (Vidoes Available) I wish the car ran nines and (i) could easily do it if the car would respond.. would you like videos of the runs.. Maryland was a joke.. lots of money, no go.. Please don't comment about drivers without some kind of facts to go along with it.
My dissapointment with how the build went is my problem, not yours, but insinuations of driver fault is not taken lightly.. Get it right!!!! Pete

sfadchi

Established Member
:pop:
WOW>> I don't normally respond on here,, but my son pointed this out to me.. You could not be further off.. I have been racing for years and my twin turbo car did not have anything.. with the breakin tune it Ran 12.40 at 117at Maryland.. Run after run.. I ran Dan in his which was running faster and Clocked a .002 reaction time ( try that) which isn't all that hard. The Twin has been very hard to make work and they didn't get it right. After I got it back with full tunes, it caught on fire from a faulty fuel rail install,, and after that Ran 132 at 10,92 at napierville raceway. Dynoed the very next day at 683 rwhp.. (Vidoes Available) I wish the car ran nines and (i) could easily do it if the car would respond.. would you like videos of the runs.. Maryland was a joke.. lots of money, no go.. Please don't comment about drivers without some kind of facts to go along with it.
My dissapointment with how the build went is my problem, not yours, but insinuations of driver fault is not taken lightly.. Get it right!!!! Pete

Kostas

Established Member

I guess racing and making "runs after runs" on a break in tune, runing 12's, is the cars foult??? I can sit in front of my computer and practice the tree and i'll pull a reaction like that. Heck first time ever, this weekend i pulled a .050 on a pro .400 tree, but i do admit i have no racing experience what so ever. What was your 60' on that 10.92 run?? I would guess somewhere around 1.8X but what do i know. Has anyone else including yourself done any work to your car?? What is the most power your car ever made (i personaly saw it on the dyno 1 year ago making upwards of 800rwhp with compined boost) and what were your times with the most power?? We all know you had issues with your car, but there is more to blame...IMO.
Pete..maybe you are not the driver you think you are?? There is no shame in that....and funny thing is when i said "cars got it, drivers dont" you were not in my mind at all! As far as Dan (in case you're thinking thats a person i was refering to), i give him much props for going out there, a newbe like me, with 1000+rwhp car trying to do his thing. It doesnt matter what his times, reaction, or speed is. He seems determined and openminded enough to reach his goals, and im sure he'll get it done someday.....:rockon:

Kostas

Established Member
I'm not building the car for the third time, but I guess you never learned to count. This is the second time I had the motor out of the car, it was a mistake that was made when the motor was put together and shit breaks when your always pushing the limits. Hey but maybe you should ask Fred how many times the motor has been out of their car? I'll give you a hint, they pull it out after 20 passes maximum, and that was told to me directly from Fred. I'm not paying any labor to have the motor out or apart. I'm taking this opportunity to do something different. Everyone will see when it's done, and maybe if you sweet talk me I'll take you for a ride in a fast "street car".

Oh I guess we are not here to discuss who's faster, isn't that what this thread is about? Going fast? People like you can't accept the fact that there is a difference between a race car and a street car. One seat in the front is a race car, no A/C in 2010 is a race car, no power steering in 2010 is a race car, no power breaks in 2010 is a race car, a three speed auto that turns high RPMs on the highway is a race car. Ya feel me?

I get that your new the the whole drag racing thing, maybe I should have brought my helmet and taken your car down the track a few times. It would have been real nice to show you the potiental of your "tagged evolution stage 5 TVS car". Then you just might have been able to join the discussion with a little bit of credibility. :coolman:

See you soon my fellow feta lover! :beer:

Chris...sometimes, certain people need to hear certain things lol.
You mean kinda like what Andy did for you??
Yes please. I want to drive a race car, and race a street a car....i think...

Happy swinging fellow nut swinger :beer:

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
I guess racing and making "runs after runs" on a break in tune, runing 12's, is the cars foult??? I can sit in front of my computer and practice the tree and i'll pull a reaction like that. Heck first time ever, this weekend i pulled a .050 on a pro .400 tree, but i do admit i have no racing experience what so ever. What was your 60' on that 10.92 run?? I would guess somewhere around 1.8X but what do i know. Has anyone else including yourself done any work to your car?? What is the most power your car ever made (i personaly saw it on the dyno 1 year ago making upwards of 800rwhp with compined boost) and what were your times with the most power?? We all know you had issues with your car, but there is more to blame...IMO.
Pete..maybe you are not the driver you think you are?? There is no shame in that....and funny thing is when i said "cars got it, drivers dont" you were not in my mind at all! As far as Dan (in case you're thinking thats a person i was refering to), i give him much props for going out there, a newbe like me, with 1000+rwhp car trying to do his thing. It doesnt matter what his times, reaction, or speed is. He seems determined and openminded enough to reach his goals, and im sure he'll get it done someday.....:rockon:

Kostas(aka Evo Nut Swinger), this guy spent a retarded amount of money with Evo as did Dan. In my opinion neither of them got there money's worth???? Neither car runs right....Dan couldn't even complete the True Street competition?? I don't care who's driving the car if it makes a 1000rwhp it should run BIG MPH even missing a gear. Another thing I've talked with Pete through his build and he has the patience of a saint...I would have drove that car through the shop wall!! If it's a driver thing tell those boys to accept my challenge????

Kostas

Established Member
Wow Kostas!!! You've come along way since we watched Evo install your TVS last year. Looking great my friend:beer:This thread has me wanting to come out and run Atco even though it's an 11 hour drive.:p

Cal

hey Cal, how are you, and that awesome looking ride of yours?? Hope to see ya soon. I know 11 hours of driving is nothing for you. Last we met you were on 4th trip down to Evo, no?? And did it with that exhaust lol. Even my wife was wondering if you were really going to drive it for hours beeing that loud lol. Hope all is well my friend. Talk to you soon :beer:

Kostas

Established Member
Kostas(aka Evo Nut Swinger), this guy spent a retarded amount of money with Evo as did Dan. In my opinion neither of them got there money's worth???? Neither car runs right....Dan couldn't even complete the True Street competition?? I don't care who's driving the car if it makes a 1000rwhp it should run BIG MPH even missing a gear. Another thing I've talked with Pete through his build and he has the patience of a saint...I would have drove that car through the shop wall!! If it's a driver thing tell those boys to accept my challenge????

there is a lot that you dont know...there is a lot i dont know eather. But yes Pete has been very patient....

Kostas

Established Member
oh and by the way, if i was not happy with work performed, i simply take my car somewhere else.....
(concience has kicked in big time the past few years so driving it through the shop walls is not an option for me)

sfadchi

Established Member
Chris...sometimes, certain people need to hear certain things lol.
You mean kinda like what Andy did for you??
Yes please. I want to drive a race car, and race a street a car....i think...

Happy swinging fellow nut swinger :beer:

I guess you don't really know what goes on, but that's cool I'm sure they don't really keep you in the loop! :shrug: Call Nelson and ask him how many cranks and head gaskets that car has been threw. It's not a knock on the car, race cars take maintenance. :beer:

Well kinda like Andy did for me, the only difference is I'll go faster in your car than you've been in your car, Andy was not able to do that for me!

Stock six speed, on street tires and pump gas, I would hardly call my car a race car. Don't kid yourself, I've seen you drive, the offer was to take you for a ride, not let you drive it! :nono: Andy I trust and consider a friend and he can drive the hell out of a GT500, you, not so much!

Keep swinging buddy, keep swinging, you're getting good at it!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Three fastest six speeds in the country! Enough Said!

thebull---------------------1.556 - 9.494 @ 151.07 CDSGMKTT Palm Beach International Dragway 11/27/2009
sfadchi--------------------1.394 - 9.609 @ 146.43 CFLUTDSEHGKRNZ 2/10/10 PBIR West Palm Beach, FL
black03--------------------1.487 - 9.665 @ 146.19 CFLUTXSEHMKRZ 01/20/10 PBIR West Palm Beach, FL

Actually .. These are the "quickest" six speed cars in the country !

I have been 146.72 mph, which makes my car the number #2 fastest six speed ! ! (et was only 10.454) was having truble with the two step (sux) after the 146.72 pass I was asked to leave the track, as I have no saftey equipment in my car !

The mph gives a pretty good indication of the power the car makes .. ( important to some not others )

also keep in mind :
completely stock motor
stock tranny
stock clutch
stock rear
off the shelf kb stage 3 kit
no nitrous
single power adder..
.....and to date, I have less then 7 passes on the car !

More to come ! !

:beer:

DONT COUNT ME OUT ...... whenever the shootout comes to pass

i will be sure to be there with NO tow vehicle be it 100 miles or 2000 miles
with a 6 speed radials and ONE power adder !!!!

thanks JEFF

sfadchi

Established Member
DONT COUNT ME OUT ...... whenever the shootout comes to pass

i will be sure to be there with NO tow vehicle be it 100 miles or 2000 miles
with a 6 speed radials and ONE power adder !!!!

thanks JEFF

:beer: That's a true street car! I drive 40 miles to the track and 40 miles back, I even take it to 250 miles north to Orlando on occasion.

Users who are viewing this thread