NMRA Bradenton

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Maybe you should spend some money on 3/4 studs for your rear, so you can stop hitting the tree!! Don't worry about what I run.. I don't have a big mouth like some people (cough cough) I show it out on the track! I will drive down there and teach you a lesson!! Dan just started driving on the track... you weren't born walking, so give it some time. Cause he has the car to beat you! You know racing?!?!?! Did I hit another nerve??:burn:

Nope...just bring it to track...By the way they don't make 3/4 studs..they are 5/8..They'll be here Tuesday. I'm pretty sure my car speaks as loud as MY MOUTH. Drive down and teach my a lesson tough guy...Tough with keyboard HUH??? PBIR 3/21 9 hour track rental....If I don't beat you I'll pay for your trip...Step up big mouth(aka nut swinger #2). Your car not somebody else's car.

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Honestly i dont give a rats a^%s who wins, with what, and how. Hell, hook me up with "the bull " tshirt, and i'll have no problem wearing it. But take it easy with with your coments about swinging off yours or anyones nuts. I got a set big enough for the whole Florida to swing on. :coolman:

Sorry I forgot your the GREEK NORTH!! We all rep our local shops and that's all cool...we really need to have a shoot out!

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
There is no hate..at least not from my part...but you got yo admit is alot of fun!

Haha yeah, its keeping me from focusing on the paper I should be writing, so its all good by me!! :lol:

sfadchi

Established Member
Nope...just bring it to track...By the way they don't make 3/4 studs..they are 5/8..They'll be here Tuesday. I'm pretty sure my car speaks as loud as MY MOUTH. Drive down and teach my a lesson tough guy...Tough with keyboard HUH??? PBIR 3/21 9 hour track rental....If I don't beat you I'll pay for your trip...Step up big mouth(aka nut swinger #2). Your car not somebody else's car.

Tony you're wasting your time with this guy!

a%20InternetToughGuy.jpg

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member

I thought for all that horsepower 3/4 studs would work good for you.. or maybe get rid of your moeser old style axis. xoxox I want a THE BULL Shirt.

The Troll

Kostas

Established Member
Sorry I forgot your the GREEK NORTH!! We all rep our local shops and that's all cool...we really need to have a shoot out!

A shoot out would be awesome, even though both me and my car are way off your guys league. Soon. For me, now is all about work. You see i still have the shoe box, but is all out of benjamins ha ha ha

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
A shoot out would be awesome, even though both me and my car are way off your guys league. Soon. For me, now is all about work. You see i still have the shoe box, but is all out of benjamins ha ha ha

If fast was easy or cheap....everybody would be fast...True????

I might add that I am TOTALLY RETARDED for spending the money I have on a gay mustang...but it's done know so I might as well go fast.

blacknlte

Established Member
If fast was easy or cheap....everybody would be fast...True????

I might add that I am TOTALLY RETARDED for spending the money I have on a gay mustang...but it's done know so I might as well go fast.

Hey Tony, if the shoot out is at least a few months out, ill come down there with mine and run with yall on the LP side of the track!

sfadchi

Established Member
Soon it will be on the corn and running better than ever.

hey i just ate some corn for dinner if all gose right ill send it to u tommorrow.:lol: 1.3 60 i guess the sun shines on a dog ass every now and then. :poke: can wait to see your car run its going to be a monster

Well I guess I'm a dogs ass! 1.39, 1.43, 1.47, 1.49! Sound like 60's you've been able to run? :poke: I know would have been close, but your Evo driveshaft broke! :fart:

Love Ya Kory!

touchmaster2000

Established Member
Well I guess I'm a dogs ass! 1.39, 1.43, 1.47, 1.49! Sound like 60's you've been able to run? :poke: I know would have been close, but your Evo driveshaft broke! :fart:

Love Ya Kory!

You would'nt happen to have any video backing your 1.39 60 foot run....would you?

touchmaster2000

Established Member
I know he's got the time slip and several witnesses.

You're trying to tell me that none of those several witnesses knew how to use a camcorder??? Are you sure that none of them were blocking the starting line beams giving him a head start on the 60 foot??????

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
You're trying to tell me that none of those several witnesses knew how to use a camcorder??? Are you sure that none of them were blocking the starting line beams giving him a head start on the 60 foot??????

Not another Newbie smartass??? Come on man...Please one of you NE tough guys step up with a fast street car???

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member

Seriously?? :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread