NMRA Bradenton

Subzero

Established Member
Are you kidding me??? Axle studs shear off...what does that have to with anything but straight power. And it wasn't the wall it was the tree...get it right!! Please tell me you actually have a GT500 so I can stomp your ass too!! I'm really sure Dan is feeling like he got his 80-90k worth???? Doubt it!!! Also your car runs what??? Ahhhh nothing!! If you've got something bring it! As you can tell you've really touched a nerve! If I missed a gear or crashed because of lack of skill I would tell ya! Plenty of skills and dough!! Lets line whatever bucket of shit you have and run!!!

:lol:

touchmaster2000

Established Member
Not another Newbie smartass??? Come on man...Please one of you NE tough guys step up with a fast street car???

I might be a newbie to this forum but i've been in the game for a long time. It seems that you're boy is the only one crackin off 1.39 60's on dr's with a 6-speed. I call bs on this one. :bs::bs::bs: Wheres the vid?????

blacknlte

Established Member
heres his slip! does that help you out or do you need a DNA sample to...
IMG_2121.jpg

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
I might be a newbie to this forum but i've been in the game for a long time. It seems that you're boy is the only one crackin off 1.39 60's on dr's with a 6-speed. I call bs on this one. :bs::bs::bs: Wheres the vid?????

Not my battle...just a friend trying to help a friend. I wish I could 60ft like that....my car would go 8's. At any rate your still a douche!!

davidhuff

Established Member
Not my battle...just a friend trying to help a friend. I wish I could 60ft like that....my car would go 8's. At any rate your still a douche!!
:nonono:It will take more than a 1.39 sixty foot to put your shelby in the 8's.LOL

Last edited:

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
:nonono:It will take more than a 1.39 sixty foot to put your shelby in the 8's.LOL

Really...and you know because??? Please stay out of it....When it does I'll send you a pic...I know how you like to collect pics.....LOL....

touchmaster2000

Established Member

Funny you guys get some NE air and now your the kings of Dragracing. By summer you FNUTS will be runing 10s. Good luck

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
I will be at Atco in May, Bring your game you will need it.

I really doubt your driving a 6-speed GT500....Post a vid as you say....or it can't
be true!! I wouldn't come to the NE for any amount of money!! But I'll pay you to come down if you can beat me!!! Biotch!!!

sfadchi

Established Member
My response is in smack down, I can't post how I really feel about you here without being banned. I can tell you this, I'll be buying my plane ticket to Atco very soon, if you're going to be there I'd love to meet you in person.

Bullitt357

Established Member
I really doubt your driving a 6-speed GT500....Post a vid as you say....or it can't
be true!! I wouldn't come to the NE for any amount of money!! But I'll pay you to come down if you can beat me!!! Biotch!!!

Judging by that turd burglar's screen name the only thing he's been beating and will continue to beat is his purple headed yogurt slinger.

You have a freakin' incredible vehicle and it's hilarious to see these douche bags try to belittle your accomplishments.

Keep up the awesome work man, I and many others certainly enjoy what you've been able to do with your setup.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread