NMRA Bradenton

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member
Hey Bill, Thanks for the wheel and roll cage help!!! I'll have some pics up of the roll cage soon...It should be done Wednesday!

Tony

Hey What type of steel are you using for your roll cage? How much more weight did it add to the car? :rockon:

The Rookie

:lol:

Last edited:

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Hey What type of steel are you using for your roll cage? How much more weight did it add to the car? :rockon:

The Rookie

1 5/8 Chromoly (tig welded of course)...Probably add less than 100lbs. It will certify for 8.50 or slower.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Love watching those videos in 38 degree weather(currently in Ma.)!
Spring is near!!! Touchmaster, get your Vespa ready!

Kostas

Established Member
1 5/8 Chromoly (tig welded of course)...Probably add less than 100lbs. It will certify for 8.50 or slower.

Make sure to post some pics Tony! And give it time to get used to it. I had mine done recently (6 point) and was kinda hating it in the begining, especially after the first few left turns that i kept hiting my elbow on the swing outs lol. Regardless, at your power levels, a cage is a must :beer:

Kostas

Established Member
Hey GREEK SOUTH, i was in Astoria Queens yesterday and i had THE ONLY SOUVLAKIA for lunch ha ha ha Jealous???

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member

SWEET Man! That roll cage should stiffen the car up. It will make a big difference when you are coming off the line. How are you going to make up that 100 lbs because that is a tenth of your time. Are you taking weight off the car or are you going to drive it like that?

Sincerely,
The Calf

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member
Hey GREEK SOUTH, i was in Astoria Queens yesterday and i had THE ONLY SOUVLAKIA for lunch ha ha ha Jealous???

Kostas we are going out next saturday to the track so we can do some test and tune are you coming? We have to work on that 60 foot because your car has it! Low 9's all day!!
:pop::beer::bash::rockon:

Kostas

Established Member
Kostas we are going out next saturday to the track so we can do some test and tune are you coming? We have to work on that 60 foot because your car has it! Low 9's all day!!
:pop::beer::bash::rockon:

In like flynn buddy!! Saturday at Cecil works better for me.....

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
SWEET Man! That roll cage should stiffen the car up. It will make a big difference when you are coming off the line. How are you going to make up that 100 lbs because that is a tenth of your time. Are you taking weight off the car or are you going to drive it like that?

Sincerely,
The Calf

I don't think weight will make that much a difference at this power level. Also I run a lot more than I'm running now. The new turbos went 2mph faster in 30 degrees hot weather. So we'll see next sunday.

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member

Last edited:

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member
GetAttachment.aspx

A lot of work I don't care how much power u have weight dose matter That's a roll cage By Evo
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread