NMRA Bradenton

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
snake500 - go to imageshack.US, upload the pic, and post the script they give you...your photos will work. To make sure, hit the Preview Post button before posting.

If you fail again, you owe sfadchi 5 gallons of C16 for cluttering his thread. Doubles each time you fail after that :)

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member
snake500 - go to imageshack.US, upload the pic, and post the script they give you...your photos will work. To make sure, hit the Preview Post button before posting.

If you fail again, you owe sfadchi 5 gallons of C16 for cluttering his thread. Doubles each time you fail after that :)

Oh come on I'm new at this. I'm not good with computers, but I can drive the hell out of a Shelby500!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kostas

Established Member
I got your back buddy
photo.gif

And yes he can drive! Tire marks are still at RT64 1st,2nd,and 3rd gears at 120+ with 3 people in the car. It was with a street car, hence done on the streets lol...

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member
I got your back buddy
photo.gif

And yes he can drive! Tire marks are still at RT64 1st,2nd,and 3rd gears at 120+ with 3 people in the car. It was with a street car, hence done on the streets lol...

Thank u That is a 8.5 roll cage by Evo bad a$$:rockon:

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member
With this cage, you can rearange the track by hiting the wall and tree and still be safe. Too bad street cars cant have that cage..:banana:

Kostas

Established Member
With this cage, you can rearange the track by hiting the wall and tree and still be safe. Too bad street cars cant have that cage..:banana:

Yes they can...so long they have air condition and power steering lol..

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member
Sfadchi's idea of street car: 1200rwhp, 8.5 certified cage, E85, and 2 power adders! Technicaly 3 since the turbos are twins!
:lol:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

Is that a cage or a jungle gym. :D:D:D

photo.gif

Here's another 8.50 certified cage.
P1050213.jpg

Last edited:

Kostas

Established Member
That's not a funny car cage. Its a nhra 25.5 certified cage. Funny cars are a full chassis. Maybe slow down on all that beer.....;-)

You would be a great asset for national security matters. You managed to notice: Is not a bad looking cage, its a muffler shop, its a 25.5 cage, is not a funny car, its not a full chassis, AND i had a lot of beer!!! And all from a pic!! Im impressed really...

Users who are viewing this thread