NMRA - Norwalk | SVT 30th Reunion | Who’s Here???

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We got in yesterday evening and I’ve been running around all day today. I’m pretty easy to spot. I’ll be wearing an SVTPERFORMANCE.COM shirt/hat combo and driving the blue BRaptor. I’m going to try to reset my record pass in it tomorrow.

If anyone needs some SVTP swag, I have very limited amounts with me. I also have some beer to share, but may need to make a Bee Double-E Double-Are You In tomorrow depending on how many people show up.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m here, pretty awesome car show today. The kids and I were able to get Steve Saleens signature. We will be back tomorrow. I’ve been reppin the SVTP shirt too.

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
I made it yesterday. Was very fun. Today is going to be a great day and I'm sure the turnout will be really good. My 20 niece Maddie is racing her GT in a couple of the women's classes this weekend.

On a side note when I went to the local IGA grocery store the sunoco there sells E85

SLOWBRA

Established Member
It was good seeing you and Stacy at the event.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Stayed until the last round tonight. We saw some great racing and the kids enjoyed it. While we were out here, we went to Cleveland and toured the Christmas Story house. We will be headed out in the morning. Everyone drive safe.

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
It was good day or should I say a perfect day…
Got some good photos
I had a blast…

Gonna post them up…
I’m a quiet kind of person
I was jamming to get there
And jamming back home!

I even brought my Lightning but parked outside…
Wish I could have brought inside…

Even got a Steve Saleen autograph!

SVT Performance had a nice tent… but I didn’t walk in…
Good for you guys representing!

400+ mile road trip!
Round trip!

Same day…

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
How was that tour?
It was well worth the money. You get to go in the original house, the guide takes you across the street to the museum. There is also a pub at the corner where the original owner of the house would go after working at the steel mill.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I asked the two days we were at the event if John Colletti was going to be there and everyone didn’t say if he was there or not. I am kind of bummed because we made this trip hoping he was there so he could sign my diecast cobra.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Too bad Colletti didn't sign your diecast, but it sounds like overall the trip was worth it for you. I wish it was close enough for me to drive because I've always wanted to go to Norwalk.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Too bad Colletti didn't sign your diecast, but it sounds like overall the trip was worth it for you. I wish it was close enough for me to drive because I've always wanted to go to Norwalk.
Oh it was for sure. We turned it into a nice family trip. I hope you can get out to Norwalk one day, so much to do in that area. It stinks about Coletti but it’s ok, this happened to me when I was supposed to meet Dale Earnhardt back in 1999. He was not wanting to speak to anyone after his Coke 600 finish, but he did almost run me over in the garage area, .

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It was well worth the money. You get to go in the original house, the guide takes you across the street to the museum. There is also a pub at the corner where the original owner of the house would go after working at the steel mill.

That’s awesome. I’ve been wanting to do that tour. Last time I was up there I toured the USS Cod.

I asked the two days we were at the event if John Colletti was going to be there and everyone didn’t say if he was there or not. I am kind of bummed because we made this trip hoping he was there so he could sign my diecast cobra.

So JC and his son was there. I spoke to him for a minute. He seems to like to keep to himself. I didn’t get to talk to him long because my run group go called and I was trying to break my record in the BRaptor.

We left the track around 11:00 yesterday and drove down to Fresno, OH to the Woolly Pig Brewery. It is awesome. Spent the night there in the camper and will be heading a few more miles south today.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Did this once and if you are a fan of the movie it is worth it.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
That’s awesome. I’ve been wanting to do that tour. Last time I was up there I toured the USS Cod.

So JC and his son was there. I spoke to him for a minute. He seems to like to keep to himself. I didn’t get to talk to him long because my run group go called and I was trying to break my record in the BRaptor.

We left the track around 11:00 yesterday and drove down to Fresno, OH to the Woolly Pig Brewery. It is awesome. Spent the night there in the camper and will be heading a few more miles south today.
We left Sunday morning and headed to Indiana. Going to tour the Indianapolis speedway, also visiting my wife’s grandmother and grandfathers graves.

Users who are viewing this thread