No Justice No Peace

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
How old would you say a human being is before they can live on their own? If that's your definition of personhood, you must surely be in favor infanticide and even murdering young children using that logic.

What does that have to do with a Fetus?

Clearly we are having 2 separate conversations.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
It has to do with your quote. Did you forget what you typed?
Once again what does your comment have to do with what i said?

Did you forget what you stated.

Around the circle we go i see.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Once again what does your comment have to do with what i said?

Did you forget what you stated.

Around the circle we go i see.

Seriously, you need help with this? Okay.

You said... "Fetus is not a person. Can't live on its own there for she can do whatever she wants."

Can I just give it a shot and try to write your comment in English for you? I think what you were attempting to say was something like, "A fetus is not a person. It can't live on its own, therefore a woman can choose to abort it."

I had to try to come up with a somewhat coherent thought from your loosely thrown together collection of words. I believe this is what you were attempting to say. Trying to draw a coherent thought from your post, it seems that the ability of the fetus to survive on its own is what grants it personhood in your opinion, and is the determining factor on which you would allow it to be terminated. Using that basis for determining personhood, it is easy to look well past birth and make the same claim. Human beings can't survive on their own for a very long time. A young human needs direct care for years before it can survive on its own.
My question is, using "surviving on its own" as the definition of personhood and the line at which it is acceptable to terminate a non-person, where would you draw that line?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Seriously, you need help with this? Okay.

You said... "Fetus is not a person. Can't live on its own there for she can do whatever she wants."

Can I just give it a shot and try to write your comment in English for you? I think what you were attempting to say was something like, "A fetus is not a person. It can't live on its own, therefore a woman can choose to abort it."

I had to try to come up with a somewhat coherent thought from your loosely thrown together collection of words. I believe this is what you were attempting to say. Trying to draw a coherent thought from your post, it seems that the ability of the fetus to survive on its own is what grants it personhood in your opinion, and is the determining factor on which you would allow it to be terminated. Using that basis for determining personhood, it is easy to look well past birth and make the same claim. Human beings can't survive on their own for a very long time. A young human needs direct care for years before it can survive on its own.
My question is, using "surviving on its own" as the definition of personhood and the line at which it is acceptable to terminate a non-person, where would you draw that line?

Ahhh finally you got it. Took you a little bit. But all that matters is we got you there.

Humans can survive on there own at a very very young age.

You believe that humans cannot survive on there own because this is what you have been told.

Facts are in 3rd world shit hole countries. many are forced to survive on there own at a very very young age or they die.

ajaf1656

Established Member
hat humans cannot survive on there own because this is what you have been told.

Facts are in 3rd world shit hole countries. many are forced to survive on there own at a very very young age or they die.
Care to answer the question? What age do you think a human becomes self sufficient and should be considered a person and not subject to killing?

What shit hole country failed to teach you to read and write in English? lol

Last edited:

blk02edge

Established Member
Care to answer the question? What age do you think a human becomes self sufficient and should be considered a person and not subject to killing?

Anywhere up to 3 months into pregnancy. And depending on health reasons up to term, post birth, never. Not that hard.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Ahhh finally you got it. Took you a little bit. But all that matters is we got you there.

Humans can survive on there own at a very very young age.

You believe that humans cannot survive on there own because this is what you have been told.

this rationale is gonna get murdered bro.... “not being able to survive on its own” is not reason to kill a living being... if that were the case, a comma patient would not be cared for up until that person can resume self care, or even someone with a compromised respiratory or cardiac system....

Abortion is ****ed up man.... I used to not see it that way, but did some self assessment and saw it to be true....

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Fetuses are babies... they are living beings and abortion is ****ED... they rip them to pieces... dismembered piece by piece until they sever the head and crush the skull with brains in it... sometimes their little faces stare back at you.... it’s ****ed up.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
IMO, I don’t believe anyone has THE ANSWER of when that cluster of cells becomes a person. But I’d say that if you want an abortion, that shit needs to happen within the first 3-5 days of intercourse.... after that and you will be arguing semantics on whether it is a “ person” and wrong vs. right and no one really knows...

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Plenty of examples out there of kids born to moms who do not want them... they usually become shitheads. I understand the POV that it's life but we've got too many welfare turds on this planet as is. If they have to keep all these babies, it just accelerates us towards real-life version of the film Idiocracy. Think broad strokes, is society safer and better off because of abortion? Definitely.

I would like to add that I support both abortion and the death penalty. Instead of cracking down internal combustion engines and making everybody put solar panels everywhere I'd be much more in favor of just less people.

Adower

Established Member
Fetuses are babies... they are living beings and abortion is ****ED... they rip them to pieces... dismembered piece by piece until they sever the head and crush the skull with brains in it... sometimes their little faces stare back at you.... it’s ****ed up.
This is a pretty accurate description..

Adower

Established Member

At the time of conception.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Nobody ever answers my other
This thread is literally why we cant have a third party.

Actually, it's because of winner-take-all gerrymandered congressional districts filling the legislature instead of a nation wide vote filling it by proportional representation.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

this rationale is gonna get murdered bro.... “not being able to survive on its own” is not reason to kill a living being... if that were the case, a comma patient would not be cared for up until that person can resume self care, or even someone with a compromised respiratory or cardiac system....

Abortion is ****ed up man.... I used to not see it that way, but did some self assessment and saw it to be true....

These threads are always fun. So much emotion gets involved. To the point @ajaf1656 has to get his dictionary out just to read.

Regardless how everyone feels. Its good to know Biden when continue to let women have there Pro choice.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I used to be “Pro choice” until I understood what actually goes on. It’s despicable man. In some very very extreme cases, I can understand, but with current law and HUGE majority of abortions, shit is an abomination. Then again, us humans and even the creatures of this Earth are capable of some sadistic shit on the daily... it’s life I guess. Lol.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I used to be “Pro choice” until I understood what actually goes on. It’s despicable man. In some very very extreme cases, I can understand, but with current law and HUGE majority of abortions, shit is an abomination. Then again, us humans and even the creatures of this Earth are capable of some sadistic shit on the daily... it’s life I guess. Lol.

I agree, i generally think when people think abortion they always think the worst situations. Not every situation is the same. Doing the morning after pill is considered abortion. Which the extremists on that side say that should be illegal. Ive even seen some catholic churches believe condoms are evil. Not gonna make everyone happy. But for me its freedom over someone else's opinion.

ajaf1656

Established Member
These threads are always fun. So much emotion gets involved. To the point @ajaf1656 has to get his dictionary out just to read.

Regardless how everyone feels. Its good to know Biden when continue to let women have there Pro choice.

My emotions made me get out a dictionary? Why would my pity for you make me get out a dictionary? The fact that you didn't understand my question when asked 3 times and still didn't get it when I helped turn your drivel into a thought expressed in the English language, does make me feel sorry for you.
As for abortion, I don't have any need for emotions to talk about it. Instead of relying on superstition or some theoretical scenarios, I just look at science. Science doesn't lie does it? I am 100% in favor of women doing what they choose to their own bodies. Period.

Users who are viewing this thread