No more Nike’s

Zemedici

Established Member
What do you got? Ultra boost are my favorite shoes.

Wearing Yeezy Bred V2s atm (Christmas present from Wifey to match my R1)

Have 4.0 Triple Blacks, Oreo, Core Black, Triple White, and now am moving toward NMD R1 Primeknits.

Got some Japan Triples on order from wifey :D :D :D

I'm thinking Haven / UB Uncaged next.....

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes, we should.

People tend to focus on the end result rather than viewing the situation with objectivity and we need to be looking at these shootings w/o automatically taking one of the two common sides. Of course it is too easy to pick a side before we know what happened and that seems to be the downfall of both parties.

I'll give you credit for answering sensibly and logically.

WTH is a yeezy? It sounds like a disease or the sound a sneeze makes.

Zemedici

Established Member
People tend to focus on the end result rather than viewing the situation with objectivity and we need to be looking at these shootings w/o automatically taking one of the two common sides. Of course it is too easy to pick a side before we know what happened and that seems to be the downfall of both parties.

I'll give you credit for answering sensibly and logically.

WTH is a yeezy? It sounds like a disease or the sound a sneeze makes.

Google!

They’re re branded Ultra boosts in special colors, very limited runs.

Created by the man himself, Kanye West.

coremaster21

Established Member

Have 4.0 Triple Blacks, Oreo, Core Black, Triple White, and now am moving toward NMD R1 Primeknits.

Damn, nice man! I was thinking of posting a thread to see if anyone had a nice sneaker collection but didn't think it would get much traffic. I am quite the sneakerhead. I have a little bit of everything but Ultra boost's are what I have the most of. I have about 15 pairs of UB's; Gold medals, silver medals, 3.0 triple blacks, 4.0 triple white, 3.0 triple white, 3.0 triple grey, 1.0 creams, 1.0 black/purple, 3.0 black coppers. Those are just some honorable mentions I also have Yeezy creams, oreos and the beluga 2.0s. I'd go on but don't want to derail the thread more than I already have.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn, nice man! I was thinking of posting a thread to see if anyone had a nice sneaker collection but didn't think it would get much traffic. I am quite the sneakerhead. I have a little bit of everything but Ultra boost's are what I have the most of. I have about 15 pairs of UB's; Gold medals, silver medals, 3.0 triple blacks, 4.0 triple white, 3.0 triple white, 3.0 triple grey, 1.0 creams, 1.0 black/purple, 3.0 black coppers. Those are just some honorable mentions I also have Yeezy creams, oreos and the beluga 2.0s. I'd go on but don't want to derail the thread more than I already have.

I have some sweet Sauconys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member

I would LOVE a shoe thread, but tbh i think (like you said) it wouldn’t get much traffic. All these old timers ;)

I ordered 40 shoeboxes yesterday to keep them organized.

You seen Chris Browns shoe / clothes collection? What dreams are made of.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Feel bad for my buddy who collects Nikes. He doesnt like people to know the total value of his collection, but 2 years ago he sold a portion of his collection and paid cash for a house. Baller. He has some very rare items.

Sent from my LG-US998 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

colin450

Established Member

I have a bunch of the same.

Yeezy Bred, Yeezy Butter, Yeezy Blue Tints for my wife. Ultra boost Oreo, triple black, triple white, couple pairs of NMD. More on my radar of course.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member

65823805.jpg

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Tiger (very appropriate name by the way) was banging 10 chicks and winning every tournament by a large margin. Craps punk ass knew he was about to be out on his broke ass so he decided to “connect” with his black side and kneel like he does when his is sucking DICK.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I accepted my white privileges long ago. I am proud that i do not envy others bexause of what they have.

I am proud that I don't run with hatred against those different than me.

What a terrible life people like you must have. I bet you take a shower after being around people differnt than you.

Love and mutual understanding is always better than hatred and ignorance.

Teach your kids better than you are. You have a long list of troubles and what do want white people to do?

We wont kiss your asses. We be respectful but you will have to earn our respect, it is mine. To say blacks are not responsible for the state of relations with whites is ignorance as much as whites are responsible for the relations with blacks.

My prejudices are based on my experiences. After a few bad experiences you have a natural reaction to avoid them. I love my gated community because all the black dudes are married to white chicks, for some reason they do not walk around with a chip on their shoulder. Pussy whooped but it is better than psychologically dependent on rage.

evil clown assault

Let me get an AMEN!!!!

Amen!!!!!

tistan

Established Member
Tiger (very appropriate name by the way) was banging 10 chicks and winning every tournament by a large margin. Craps punk ass knew he was about to be out on his broke ass so he decided to “connect” with his black side and kneel like he does when his is sucking DICK.
Pretty much sums it up. I can't believe people forget how bad he was sucking when he decided to take a knee.

Users who are viewing this thread