No more Nike’s

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Figure 4 above shows the percentage of each race/ethnicity that was unarmed when killed by police from all of those killed by police by race/ethnicity. In other words, in 2015, of all the Whites killed by police, 6.04% were unarmed, in 2016 4.51% were unarmed, and in 2017, 5.69% were unarmed. In 2015, of all the Blacks killed by police, 14.67% were unarmed, in 2016 we see a significant drop to 7.30% that were unarmed when killed by police, and in 2017, 8.76% of Blacks killed by police were unarmed when killed. Of all the Blacks killed by police, a higher percentage of them are unarmed compared to Whites and Hispanics. While we see a decline from 2015, in 2017 Blacks were still 54% more likely to be unarmed when killed by police compared to Whites.

Shouldn't we look at why those numbers are happening rather than just accepting a figure w/o any factual basis to reaffirm how and why such numbers exist?

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Shouldn't we look at why those numbers are happening rather than just accepting a figure w/o any factual basis to reaffirm how and why such numbers exist?

That doesn’t fit a narrative.

People have a right to hold Kangaroo Court on the side of the road. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coiled03

Established Member
Figure 4 above shows the percentage of each race/ethnicity that was unarmed when killed by police from all of those killed by police by race/ethnicity. In other words, in 2015, of all the Whites killed by police, 6.04% were unarmed, in 2016 4.51% were unarmed, and in 2017, 5.69% were unarmed. In 2015, of all the Blacks killed by police, 14.67% were unarmed, in 2016 we see a significant drop to 7.30% that were unarmed when killed by police, and in 2017, 8.76% of Blacks killed by police were unarmed when killed. Of all the Blacks killed by police, a higher percentage of them are unarmed compared to Whites and Hispanics. While we see a decline from 2015, in 2017 Blacks were still 54% more likely to be unarmed when killed by police compared to Whites.

That's hilarious, considering you always slam everyone else for using percentages as the basis of a discussion point. By the way, what's the source of that chart? Hard to say much about it when you don't know the source.

I'll admit this: Assuming the differences in the chart are statistically significant, it appears more unarmed blacks are killed by police. Of course, that says nothing of the circumstances surrounding the events, the behavior of the suspects, etc.. I still maintain that I've never heard of an unarmed person getting shot after just.....doing what they're told to do. Don't care if you like the order you're given, or not. Do what you're told.

I'll also say this: The total number of police interactions with the public that result in a fatality (not just those where the suspect in unarmed) is about 0.00001%, based on the last DOJ data I saw from 2011 (that's the most recent data available, last I checked). That means the data set you're dealing with in that chart, by definition, is even less than that. So, 99.9999% of all police interactions with the public, don't result in anyone getting killed. Not sure what you expect from them. They aren't perfect. But you want to crusade against the police, call them all racists, start an entire social movement, and basically drive a wedge between your community, and people who could help, over less than 0.00001%?

You've obviously never done a shred of research into a man you hate. You hate him simply because you've been told you're supposed to hate him. You haven't actually developed your own logical reason to do so. I challenge you to find anything where Kaepernick has demeaned or spoken disparagingly against the police. Take all the time you need.

I'm sorry, how can you say it's not demeaning to wear clothes depicting cops as pigs, or donate money to organizations that support people that kill cops?

Look man, I know we've had our issues. But, I'm trying REALLY hard, here, to see things from your point of view.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
... I'm sorry, how can you say it's not demeaning to wear clothes depicting cops as pigs, or donate money to organizations that support people that kill cops? ...

I'm gonna need to see some links, especially to the underlined part.

Zemedici

Established Member
I wonder what the ratio is, of Caucasian / police interaction

Vs black / police interaction

Like how many white guys are stopped every year vs black.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
That includes flags, bruh.

The fake outrage is really just their oh-so-thinly veiled way of saying they don't give a damn about the actual issue. White guilt is like garlic infused holy water on a vampire. LOL The racists/bigots will do or say anything to escape it. Socialized whites have no need to feel guilt and go on an anti-anything-black crusade.

Snowflakes were melting over this LONG before Flaky the Snowflake inserted himself into it. Trump is an opportunist through and through. Everything he tweets are just dog whistles to his base. He doesn't actually give a damn about this issue or them. He's using them to help prop up policies for his own financial gain after he leaves office, and in some cases while he's still in office.

View attachment 1513661

So you're a big fan of forced labor? Hmm... Interesting.

You've obviously never done a shred of research into a man you hate. You hate him simply because you've been told you're supposed to hate him. You haven't actually developed your own logical reason to do so. I challenge you to find anything where Kaepernick has demeaned or spoken disparagingly against the police. Take all the time you need.

Imma have to dogear that comment and whip it out the next time one of SVTP tries to say white privilege doesn't exist. And what do you mean his girlfriend "claims to be black"? You know Egypt is in Africa, right? What you may not know is that today's watered down admixture Egyptians are still black Africans because they are descendants of black Africans. Ancient Egyptians were not tanned white people like Hollywood loves to portray. I can assure you there were no Elizabeth Taylors and Yul Brenners walking around ancient Egypt. There are dark skinned Egyptians, too. Also, not all Africans are dark skinned. Look at Ethiopia. They are very fare skinned Africans with not a drop of white (or other) in them. Some of them, like you say of Kaepernick, could damned near pass for a white person with a tan.
I accepted my white privileges long ago. I am proud that i do not envy others bexause of what they have.

I am proud that I don't run with hatred against those different than me.

What a terrible life people like you must have. I bet you take a shower after being around people differnt than you.

Love and mutual understanding is always better than hatred and ignorance.

Teach your kids better than you are. You have a long list of troubles and what do want white people to do?

We wont kiss your asses. We be respectful but you will have to earn our respect, it is mine. To say blacks are not responsible for the state of relations with whites is ignorance as much as whites are responsible for the relations with blacks.

My prejudices are based on my experiences. After a few bad experiences you have a natural reaction to avoid them. I love my gated community because all the black dudes are married to white chicks, for some reason they do not walk around with a chip on their shoulder. Pussy whooped but it is better than psychologically dependent on rage.

evil clown assault

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
I accepted my white privileges long ago. I am proud that i do not envy others bexause of what they have.

What a terrible life people like you must have. I bet you take a shower after being around people differnt than you.

Teach your kids better than you are. You have a long list of troubles and what do want white people to do?

We wont kiss your asses. We be respectful but you will have to earn our respect, it is mine. To say blacks are not responsible for the state of relations with whites is ignorance as much as whites are responsible for the relations with blacks.

My prejudices are based on my experiences. After a few bad experiences you have a natural reaction to avoid them. I love my gated community because all the black dudes are married to white chicks, for some reason they do not walk around with a chip on their shoulder. Pussy whooped but is is better than psychologically dependent on rage.

evil clown assault

preach.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

My prejudices are based on my experiences. After a few bad experiences you have a natural reaction to avoid them. I love my gated community because all the black dudes are married to white chicks, for some reason they do not walk around with a chip on their shoulder. Pussy whooped but is is better than psychologically dependent on rage.

evil clown assault

Amen brother.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
That's hilarious, considering you always slam everyone else for using percentages as the basis of a discussion point. By the way, what's the source of that chart? Hard to say much about it when you don't know the source.

I'll admit this: Assuming the differences in the chart are statistically significant, it appears more unarmed blacks are killed by police. Of course, that says nothing of the circumstances surrounding the events, the behavior of the suspects, etc.. I still maintain that I've never heard of an unarmed person getting shot after just.....doing what they're told to do. Don't care if you like the order you're given, or not. Do what you're told.

I'll also say this: The total number of police interactions with the public that result in a fatality (not just those where the suspect in unarmed) is about 0.00001%, based on the last DOJ data I saw from 2011 (that's the most recent data available, last I checked). That means the data set you're dealing with in that chart, by definition, is even less than that. So, 99.9999% of all police interactions with the public, don't result in anyone getting killed. Not sure what you expect from them. They aren't perfect. But you want to crusade against the police, call them all racists, start an entire social movement, and basically drive a wedge between your community, and people who could help, over less than 0.00001%?

I'm sorry, how can you say it's not demeaning to wear clothes depicting cops as pigs, or donate money to organizations that support people that kill cops?

Look man, I know we've had our issues. But, I'm trying REALLY hard, here, to see things from your point of view.

I find the trend in the chart interesting.

All races had a hirer percentage in 2015, a drop in 2016 and a rise in 2017.

Also,correlation is not causation.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Nike has singlehandedly created the greatest outpouring of meme’s since Al Gore invented the internet!

C&P

Users who are viewing this thread