• November 2

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • November 9

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Ya mean you want to know who, what and where before you sign up? Don't ya trust me? :-D

Dyno at Apex Motorsports in Santa Clara probably starting at 9am or so, follow by BYO - BBQ with friends and family welcome - probably at Central Park in Santa Clara.

Are you gonna sign up now?;-)

03DOHC

Established Member
I wont need my car dynoed again Charlie, but I'll come and hang out and go to the BBQ and stuff.:beer: I'll even drink all your beer too. hehe.:-D

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
trust..hehe.......

just wanted to find out where.

My car's getting a a new motor in it this week (tick). Hopelfully, will be broken in by then.

:beer:

03DOHC

Established Member
Dyno place is Apex in Santa Clara. They put an engine in your car for the tick? Damn.

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
well we doin it or what? Let's get some enthusiasm up here in norcal! the economy's bad, but :cuss, let have some fun! , You know I was there this weekend and they had s/c zo6, ouch that must be fact!

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by geepaw
well we doin it or what? Let's get some enthusiasm up here in norcal! the economy's bad, but :cuss, let have some fun! , You know I was there this weekend and they had s/c zo6, ouch that must be fact!
It said 609hp or something like that on the plate. Bill said the thing keeps breaking down. hehe.

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
I'm always down for a dyno day. With three stangs & mods ongoing... there's sure to be at least 1 in need of a dyno.

I'm good for any of the dates Charlie - just let me know bro :thumbsup:

robs2000gt

Established Member
Are non-svt vehicles invited? I would go and my dad would probably bring his Cobra. :) I would like to see what i gained from going to an O/R pipe and having more than 1000 miles on the car. :D

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by robs2000gt
Are non-svt vehicles invited? I would go and my dad would probably bring his Cobra. :) I would like to see what i gained from going to an O/R pipe and having more than 1000 miles on the car. :D

Everyone is welcome. We are having a pizza and beer or pop get together at Mountain Mike's in Redwood City next Sat. Sept. 27 at 1:00. We will be talking about the next dyno day then. Come on down and meet everyone. Bring your Dad if you want too.

robs2000gt

Established Member
Originally posted by NorCalRedfire
Everyone is welcome. We are having a pizza and beer or pop get together at Mountain Mike's in Redwood City next Sat. Sept. 27 at 1:00. We will be talking about the next dyno day then. Come on down and meet everyone. Bring your Dad if you want too.

We cant make it that day, we are going away for his birthday. :)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by geepaw
trust..hehe.......

just wanted to find out where.

My car's getting a a new motor in it this week (tick). Hopelfully, will be broken in by then.

:beer:

Come on out Glenn. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread