Nor Cal Dyno Day III-D on 11/9 Sign up

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by justaguy22
Is anyone going to record this?
We don't have a video camera to record the runs. I do have a digital camera that will allow me to take very short movies. I plan to record some of it.

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
I will try to remember to bring my video camera. I generally only bring it when I don't need it and forget it when I do need it.

Poisoned Pony

The Mach that Rocks
Established Member
Originally posted by NorCalRedfire
Looks like we're full right now. If you want to wait list just bring $75 cash with you and if there is time and room we can add you on. No guarantees though. Even if you don't want to dyno and you're in the area, stop by for a great time.

add me to the backup list. My school refunded me my cash finally after I showed them proof that I paid twice :rolleyes: (long story)

wasn't it raining at the Feburary dyno day? Shouldn't be a problem this around as well :)

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisoned Pony
add me to the backup list. My school refunded me my cash finally after I showed them proof that I paid twice :rolleyes: (long story)

wasn't it raining at the Feburary dyno day? Shouldn't be a problem this around as well :)

I've just traded emails with Bill at Apex and we can accomodate up to 15, so if you want to reserve a spot you can paypal me the $75 and your spot will be guaranteed. PM me if you're interested.

Snake'n Kitty

SVT Guy
Established Member
If Bill has some parts in stock, I might just have to get some more go-fast goodies (2.93 no-slip pulley & chip). It might be interesting to do a before & after dyno test, just for chits & grins! I'll bring my checkbook.

newcastle

SCHWEET!

Originally posted by Snake'n Kitty
If Bill has some parts in stock, I might just have to get some more go-fast goodies (2.93 no-slip pulley & chip). It might be interesting to do a before & after dyno test, just for chits & grins! I'll bring my checkbook.

:rockon:

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by Snake'n Kitty

Apex is closed on Sunday - open only specially for our dyno day.

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
Well I have a little over 1k on my car, being the "super safe" nut I am, Is that too soon to dyno it? What would be good, safe mileage in everyone's opinion?
I'd love to go...
Oh btw norcal, Ive got a redfire coupe, and im in FC...:beer:

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by MotoXracer21
Well I have a little over 1k on my car, being the "super safe" nut I am, Is that too soon to dyno it? What would be good, safe mileage in everyone's opinion?
I'd love to go...

The first time I put my car on the dyno I had less than 1,000 miles, so that should not be a problem and may I say that you have fine taste in cars, colors and places to live, even if I do say so myself.

You are welcome even if you don't dyno.

Hope to see you Sunday, :beer:

Poisoned Pony

The Mach that Rocks
Established Member
Originally posted by MotoXracer21
I'd love to go...

I dyno'd my Mach with 510 miles on the clock, these guys saw it back in July :-D

Charlie, all I have is cash on me :(

I'm out the door and headed for Santa Clara now (grandparents live 2 blocks from Apex :rockon: ) see you guys sunday

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
I'll roll thru...if is raining I will bring my civic beater and drool over everyone else's rides.

glenn:beer:

Spire

Established Member
Um... Can I stick my new Excursion on the dyno? I gots a V10 too! Probably wont fit in the parking lot let alone the Dyno!!!

I'll be there to watch the action with Newcastle again, and bringing a video camera to capture all the action. I'll get the vids all setup and have them hosted somewhere or somehow for all to see/DL!!!

2 Days to go!!!

Last edited:

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by geepaw
I'll roll thru...if is raining I will bring my civic beater and drool over everyone else's rides.

glenn:beer:

Sorry, no civics, or drooling on other people's cars allowed. j/k :beer:

bubba

Established Member
Originally posted by Spire
Um... Can I stick my new Excursion on the dyno? I gots a V10 too! Probably wont fit in the parking lot let alone the Dyno!!!

I'll be there to watch the action with Newcastle again, and bringing a video camera to capture all the action. I'll get the vids all setup and have them hosted somewhere or somehow for all to see/DL!!!

2 Days to go!!!

sounds good:rockon:

is there really no drooling allowed?:dw: if so then we have a problem. can i just bring a towel?

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
Hey Charile,

I had something come up a few minutes ago that is going to require that I bug out at about 2:00PM. Need to reserve the #8 spot bro.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
Well, went by apex today and bought the steeda cai. Unless it is totally pouring tomorrow, I'll run my 03 on the dyno with the cai.

BTW. Vince (who will be doing the dyno work) would prefer we have it such that the L's are all at once since their set-up on the dyno specially and it is a bitch for him to swap back and forth between the cobra and L set-up.

Just an FYI.

see ya there!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread