**nor cal peeps** september cruise

707Fitty

Established Member
what's up fellas we all know that summer is coming to an end the weather changing and pretty soon the weather will be shity so trying to go out with a bang because the whip will be garaged all winter getting upgrades done for next summer so I'm planning another cruise which might be the last one for me this year was going to do it this weekend but most people will be going away for the holidays so was thinking the week after or if not in 2 weeks so just want to see who all is interested so I can start planning this out and get all the info posted asap so whoever is interested and got some ideas let me know thanks!:burnout:

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
If my car isnt already sold, im down. Down to help plan as well. Any weekend besides the 14th & 15th would work for me. Rock the bells is that weekend.

707Fitty

Established Member
If my car isnt already sold, im down. Down to help plan as well. Any weekend besides the 14th & 15th would work for me. Rock the bells is that weekend.

Your selling another one didn't you just get that one not to long ago.. but that sounds good the more help the better and yeah was thinking about that weekend but think the following weekend of 21,22 would be better an thanks bud yeah we gotta get some last good f footage for a sick edit

Last edited:

KonaFifty

Established Member
ill come out and cruise around with u guys. im from sac tho so i would have to drive out there to meet up with u guys.

707Fitty

Established Member
ill come out and cruise around with u guys. im from sac tho so i would have to drive out there to meet up with u guys.

K sounds good would be good to see make it and your kona those colors are nice Burberry have people from all over usually come and meet up but I'm getting with a couple of the guys this weekend and we going to plan it out

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
I'm going to meet up with the boys this weekend and plan it out so we can post it up asap and get a list of who wants to go you can't make it the weekend after!?

Not sure for the weekends 14th/15th or the 21st/22nd. I am almost positive I'll be working the 28th/29th. I am taking time off with my Dad for the Depeche Mode concert that week(the 26th).

Last edited:

707Fitty

Established Member
Not sure for the weekends 14th/15th or the 21st/22nd. I am almost positive I'll be working the 28th/29th. I am taking time off with my Dad for the Depeche Mode concert that week(the 26th).

K sounds good but yeah might end up shooting it for next weeekend since been itching to do another one but will know by Mon since will be meeting up with the crew tomorrow

707Fitty

Established Member
Hey fellas well just got done meeting up with a couple of the boys and finally decided on the date we going to have the meet/cruise we are going to be doing it on Saturday the 21st!! Since a couple of the crew wont be able to make it this weekend due to short a of a notice and the following weekend will be the fight so we went with the 21st gives us a little more time to figure out the routes and what we will be doing to make it a fun event since might be the last one most of us will attend this year. We will posting up the meet/cruise details this weekend anybody got any ideas post them or pm me or svtwnarun or 707svt since will be planning it out so spread the word and hope you all can attend the event stay tuned for the event details this week!! :dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread