North American Track Tour

zsommer79

Established Member
Curious how many people here got an invite for the North American Track Tour from Ford in the mail?

paluka21

Established Member
It Sucks. I DID NOT get an invite, yet have several buddys locally who did.
Emailing the track tour contact to see if it's possible to receive one.. :fm:

railroad

Established Member
It Sucks. I DID NOT get an invite, yet have several buddys locally who did.
Emailing the track tour contact to see if it's possible to receive one.. :fm:

Tell me about it, been buying and driving Fords forever. Wonder how they decide?

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Maybe it's somewhat based on where you live? I didn't get one, and wouldn't drive to it if I did. They must be reading my mind! Where's my tinfoil?

s.hammer

Established Member
I would say they are saying it is fully booked based on the invites they sent out, hopefully slots will open up as it gets closer to the events once people have not responded to the invite or realize they can't make it to the event. At least that is what I am telling myself as I sit on the waiting list too.

paluka21

Established Member

I don't think this is necessary true, as it seems to be more of a random selection of folks. I know two guys who live within minutes of me who were invited, however myself and another Shelby owner I know who also lives a few miles from each other were not invited. It is what it is, and I just put my name on the wait list at this point.

zsommer79

Established Member
I don't think this is necessary true, as it seems to be more of a random selection of folks. I know two guys who live within minutes of me who were invited, however myself and another Shelby owner I know who also lives a few miles from each other were not invited. It is what it is, and I just put my name on the wait list at this point.

I got mine through an email and never got anything through the mail so I think that maybe i clicked something at some point that told Ford to send mine electronically. The funny thing was it was through one of my wife's email account so the only reason I even saw it was because she asked what did you sign up for now.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
You have to be the original owner. If you opted out of marketing contact at any time with Ford in the past, they did not send to you. With that said, I received mine yesterday the 21st. For me, it would require a plane ticket and a couple nights in a hotel. Not worth it for only 4 or 5 hours of fun looking at a GT350R.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread