Not the worst thing that could have happened, but pretty damn close.

Poison_S

Established Member
NetworkingGuru, sorry to hear about your situation.
I'm glad to hear you are okay.
I hope things workout for you sooner than later.

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Thanks guys. The f1's, well, loet's just say that no matter what tire I pick, it won't be f1's. I could spin F1's from a 60 MPH roll in DRY conditions. Maybe they handle better in the wet, but frankly, anything I pick will HAVE TO handle better in dry conditions than that. I was actually thinking of tubbing the car and running MT Sportsmans on 16 inch rims before this happened. Now, I'm reconsidering. Unfortunately, I want more power, and I need more grip. This, however, is a bit of a wakeup call that I need to run tires that can handle rain, either that, or I need to resign myself to driving 40 MPH in even the lightest rain. Sigh.

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
hey networkguru ,sorry man to hear about yoru wreck but on one of your post, up there you said you were thinking about putting the terminator engine in the miata, lol that would be killer it you would do it! but umm it got me to thinking, the parts you have like the engine, seats and other things that somebody may want, you could sell them to earn up some money, maybe not alot but its something to get you started.

just a thought

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Originally posted by NetworkingGuru
Thanks guys. The f1's, well, loet's just say that no matter what tire I pick, it won't be f1's. I could spin F1's from a 60 MPH roll in DRY conditions. Maybe they handle better in the wet, but frankly, anything I pick will HAVE TO handle better in dry conditions than that. I was actually thinking of tubbing the car and running MT Sportsmans on 16 inch rims before this happened. Now, I'm reconsidering. Unfortunately, I want more power, and I need more grip. This, however, is a bit of a wakeup call that I need to run tires that can handle rain, either that, or I need to resign myself to driving 40 MPH in even the lightest rain. Sigh.

It sounds like you need two sets of rear wheels and tires. On nice days or at the track go with the drag radials. If it looks like rain change to something like the GSD3s.

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by Tony_Montana87
hey networkguru ,sorry man to hear about yoru wreck but on one of your post, up there you said you were thinking about putting the terminator engine in the miata, lol that would be killer it you would do it! but umm it got me to thinking, the parts you have like the engine, seats and other things that somebody may want, you could sell them to earn up some money, maybe not alot but its something to get you started.

just a thought

Depends on how things go. If the insurance covers it AND I'm able to get another or fix this one, I'll keep my stuff. Otherwise, I'll probably sell what I can, keep the driveline, and transplant it into a 100,000 mile, $1000 miata :)

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
It sounds like you need two sets of rear wheels and tires. On nice days or at the track go with the drag radials. If it looks like rain change to something like the GSD3s.

Like I said before, that just doesn't appeal to me. I want to run what I run on the track on the tires I drive the car on every day. Just pride thing I guess :shrug:

davidmax

Established Member
BLOWS!!!!!I hope you are healthy inside,I know up to 5 days OR YEARS!!!!later find an injury.Try to stay in touch with your innerd's,I mean mental well being as well as any physical pains and try to stay in an atmosphere suited to your well being.
I sure hope they total it for you,im sure they have frame straightning down to a sciene.If its repaired I Pray its not a Vert
GREAT LUCK WITH ALL, MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU,Dave Smilovic

BlueSVTSnake

Established Member
be thankful you are alive man. if your car had slid a few feet farther under that trailer, you wouldnt have been around to post about it. i have had my share of car accidents, and know how much of an affect they have, but the important part of the car survived the crash unhurt (you).

itsrlong

Established Member
Any word on insurance claim yet? Hope it works out. Any pictures yet?

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
No damage to your person, but the car was obliterated. Smacked by a semi and other objects. Intercooler made it by you without hitting you as it flew to the back seat. I would be a religous man after that, because you should probably be at least seriously hurt/scratched up. You were not even touched. Thank God he was with you on that journey. I don't know what we would have done without you. You were spared. No matter what happens with your insurance count your blessings. We are so happy you are ok.

Last edited:

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
Glad to hear that you're okay buddy. Remember, life's a bitch, and then you die. Thank god you only got the first part! :thumbsup:
Good luck with insurance and what not.....
Although putting that engine in a miata would be pretty interesting:D

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Thanks again for the supprt guys. Sorry I haven't posted back, had a backlog of work to to, and I don't have any new info on the car. I called the and spoke with the adjuster Tuesday, she said that she still hasn't gotten the transcripts from Underwriting yet. I'm going to give her until Monday to call back (2 weeks to the day), and then I'm going to get pissy.

Oh, Yates, sorry to make it sound like the IC flew by me, nothing QUITE that melodramatic happened. :eek: They found the IC HE about 100 feet from my car and put it in the back seat for me.

Users who are viewing this thread